Reviews for It's All in Your Head
(O) (O)
~~~~~
Brenda247 chapter 13 . 8/20/2017
I didn't mind this version though. But you what's funny ? They're both incomplete.
Brenda247 chapter 4 . 8/20/2017
It would have been better if it was Suigetsu instead of Kisame that they had deal with since they seem the same age.
Brenda247 chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
That one sound nice .
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 13 . 9/21/2016
Kind of bummed that you stopped here but I'll go check out the other one.
JoanIncarnate chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
i knew you had a different version of this but i wanted to read this one first because i wanted to see the before/after effect.
JoanIncarnate chapter 12 . 12/26/2011
D: oh my god... is IRUKA a bad guy in here!

ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod! if this was like x-men, then naruto would be jean gray, the kyuubi would be the phoenix, sasuke is logan (even though his powers are more reminiscent of rogue's). and iruka would be like charles xavier! *CUE THE FANGIRL SQUEAL*
JoanIncarnate chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
this hatred for sai makes me somewhat sad. i actually really like him in the manga.
JoanIncarnate chapter 6 . 12/25/2011
lol, this seems so much like x-men to me.

are you really sure "psychokinesis" is what you call it? because isn't pyschokinesis the same thing of telekinesis?
GuestPerson chapter 13 . 8/18/2009
Wonderful

Keep Going

DevilBeckons chapter 13 . 2/7/2009
ok evn tho u put it as discontinued and everythin i read it anyway and its GOOD! i wish u continued it...T_T..so the other one is like this one rite? follows the same plot line sorta? hope so im gonna go read it now...
xXforgottenXx chapter 13 . 11/10/2008
so: "So forget what you knew, start with a clean slate, and jump on the bandwagon" means that you'll completely rewrite this and the two story will only be similiar in one (main) aspect that it's aout people with "powers" (x-man-like). I understood that correctly, didn't I?

Well, I really love/loved this story so far but it's no use if you would have to force yourself to continue it, so I appreciate it even more that you are willingly to "write this again". I already read the new version and I'm not dissapointed at all. :)
Blood Zephyr chapter 13 . 6/30/2008
O.O I cant wait!
Kitai Shinsei chapter 13 . 6/18/2008
What the hell... FFN ate half my review for WSON... _

So what I said after "I luffs Hinata-chan" was:

The plot already has so much more going for it than the previous draft, so much has already happened now than had happened at this point in AIYH. It's edgier, darker, far more fast-paced - and you're only on the first chapter!

That's not to say I haven't absolutely adored AIYH up to now, but this is just so much... BETTER!

And congratulations on over 60 reviews in three days! WOW!
shinseichieien chapter 13 . 6/18/2008
Aw this sort of makes me really sad! I really liked this story! It was one of the best, although it was a bit confusing...

I shall go read the first chapter of the other one!