Reviews for Hostile Takeover
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Hey, there's been a problem that I NEED you to address, it says that your PM function has been disabled, IS THIS TRUE OR AN ERROR? I cannot talk to you unless you fix it, so please let me know ok?

SE
QueenyProductions chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Like it a lot

I didn't expect Brooklyn to kill Goliath, but I guess that's what happens when a demons takes over your body and mind
Passerbyer chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
It looks as though you have put a lot of effort into your story. I had to learn this the hard way myself, but I would recommend perhaps breaking up the story into smaller chunks (probably 3 pages in Microsoft Word would be good for each chapter), and then just put out one chapter out at a time. Waiting at least a week to put up the next chapter might entice more readers, as most people can't sit still for more than a few minutes anyway. That's my recommendation, but you can do what you would like. From the looks of it, it looks like you have put a lot of effort into your story/stories, and the grammar and spelling looks good, so it looks like you have a nice foundation. I would just recommend breaking it up into smaller chunks. Good luck.