Reviews for The Misfortune of being a Neko
hinata-fan2 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
pls update soon is hinata who hase pick him up and then the 2 love each other

in your dreams as well chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
plzz update i no its on hitus but i wanna no whats next on ur storys
wolfgirl7124 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
omg omg omg omg was it sakura who did omg what or was it hinata no it couldn't be hm maybe hinata found him in the forest she is kind hearted like that yea thats it hehe and people say im stupid awesome! chapter!
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
I like it update soon!
winterkaguya chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
very interesting...pls update!

oh yeah, wat type of cat sasuke had turned into?
ForgottenAffection chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
omg this is really good and this is ur first ff wow that is cool
BlackMoonTiger chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
oh my gosh Sasuke being a kawaii neko is so awesome! please continue! your so good and i just have to find out what happens next!
nonbiri mikan chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Nice, cute fanfic. Are you going to update this? :]
Animemusic16 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
kawaii dood 3
kenshinlover2002 chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
So who found him?

Story looks interesting, update.
Strawberries-and-Cherries chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
HAHAHA SASUKE'S A NEKO-CHAN! ((OMG I saw pics of a neko-Sasuke, they're so cute))

Was it Sakura who did the jutsu on him? I mean, everybody knows that he rejected her nd secretly wants Hinata in the series, so I can see why she would be angry...Oh I wonder who it is behind door guess is Hinata! Love the story so far, especialy the part where Sasuke spazzed out about being turned into a cat, hope ya update soon.

much love,

angry.Katzchen chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
OMG You MUST upload! I want to see how this two fall in love, Sasuke turned into a cat, hilarious! Oh man I love Hinata, he has to fall omg! pleasee update!

Aizawa Maki chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
that was so cool! please update soon! can't believe sasuke got turned into a cat...can't believe there's a jutsu that turns people into cats...
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
wow like a great story and it is so far so please update soon.
Green Cat Claw chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Great story so far! Please update soon!