Reviews for Silver Lining
DaisyDear chapter 15 . 8/5
Oh man the feelings in this one! So good
sakurasupremacy chapter 11 . 5/12
Kisameeee! Omg I’m so happy I was waiting for their reunion! One of my fave things from the original fic was their relationship with Sakura, you’ve written it so well! Thank you!
JFDragonFire chapter 15 . 8/25/2021
I found Perception as an Itasaku recommendation on another website. Finished it and continued on to this sequel. Honestly I don't care for Deidara at all but I greatly enjoyed this fic, even more so than it's prequel. Thanks for sharing your talent.
-JFDragonFire
Guest chapter 15 . 7/31/2021
I just read this again after many years and it was just as amazing as I remember. So many emotions, thank you for this fic, it is just so beautiful, I'm happy to be back after many years to read again
Rusballerina chapter 15 . 3/28/2021
Too..Many...Emotions!
I was in complete shock when I read the first chapter. My mouth LITERALLY had dropped open when I read the section about all the people Sakura had lost. I can’t even...
BUT IM SO FLIPPING HAPPY NOW ITS CRAZY.
I LOVED this! (If you couldn’t tell yet) I cant get over it! Your writing skills are spot on as usual. Everything was described clearly and with amazing details.
The whole idea for the story was great! It was unique and it went nicely with Perception.
The ending has to be my favorite part. I CANT BELIEVE THEY HAD A KID! Aww man she sounds adorable.
Alrighty I’ll stop now lol.
KEEP IT UP THIS WAS AMAZING!
Jungirl8 chapter 15 . 2/14/2021
I don't know if you will read this, but I wanted to thank you for this story. I recently lost my spouse and I was using fanfiction stories to get away from that. The way you describe Sakura's feelings is something I can recognize very well, because I was just existing, not living. I truly believed I had no reason to go on, no future at all, that I had already been happy and that was it, now I just had to wait for my death. Your first chapter made me amazingly sad and I didnt wanted to continue, but I told my self that that was not the message you may be trying to send, so I keep going. Now I can tell you that you helped me. I know this is fiction, but the fact that you stablished that surviving your love ones is not something to feel guilty about, that happines is still possible, made me believe that maybe I still can find some reason to keep living. I am completely unsure of what will happen in my future, but I think that at least now I can try to be happy again. Thank you for helping me go through this.
LadyPatata chapter 15 . 12/3/2020
re-read this and it's still as beautiful and touching as the first time... thank you again
WatashiNoTenshi07 chapter 15 . 9/5/2020
What a masterpiece. The way you write is so heartfelt and gripping. I wasn’t really sold at first on the whole DeiSaku think but you changed my mind. I was glad i read this fic. It was really enjoyable and i hope you continue writing because you have major talent. Thank you for writing this.
mykaelamatsukaze chapter 15 . 7/11/2020
Okay, I would never knew that I will like a DeiSaku story but damnnnnn this is so well written! This is really a masterpiece
elouizamariaa chapter 15 . 6/4/2020
I'm melting in tears
brume42 chapter 1 . 5/11/2020
Amazing. Beautiful. Touching... no word can do your story justice.
I loved it so much. SO MUCH.

Thank you for writing this masterpiece. (masterpieces I should say !)
brume42 chapter 1 . 5/7/2020
Oh ! My wish come true ! I'm so happy !
ddaniploxx chapter 15 . 5/7/2020
I have read and re-read this and Perception over the last decade...and it has been a pleasure. The details and how you are able to tie them together in such a meaningful way truly showcase your talent for writing.

I hope that although the canon storyline and series have been majorly complete, that you may one day find another story to come to life. I credit you and your KakaSaku arcs in both fics for making me love that pairing...a lot. I would seriously pass out if you were to ever have the chance to post one that has as much depth as these.

Thank you for all you do!

Danielle
Sweetpotato16 chapter 1 . 4/8/2020
Ever since the quarantine, I have been finding comfort from reading a ton of fanfic. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for writing this piece. We readers tend to forget just how much effort and time is being sacrificed to bring forth this quality of work. This appreciation comment is the least I can do to express my gratitude. Thank you dear author for the wonderful read, and keep up the good work! Keep safe always
Crispyleys chapter 15 . 1/3/2020
I loved the first story from this series so much. It was very OOC and felt realistic. This one had me getting all the feels. I literally cried reading about everyone’s death in the first chapter and again in the end when Sakura visits the memorial. The fact that a fanfic can make me feel that way says a lot. Thank god its not canon because i would be in actual mourning. Anyways, great fics and i love your writing style.
1,549 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »