Reviews for Silver Lining
WatashiNoTenshi07 chapter 15 . 9/5
What a masterpiece. The way you write is so heartfelt and gripping. I wasn’t really sold at first on the whole DeiSaku think but you changed my mind. I was glad i read this fic. It was really enjoyable and i hope you continue writing because you have major talent. Thank you for writing this.
mykaelamatsukaze chapter 15 . 7/11
Okay, I would never knew that I will like a DeiSaku story but damnnnnn this is so well written! This is really a masterpiece
elouizamariaa chapter 15 . 6/4
I'm melting in tears
brume42 chapter 1 . 5/11
Amazing. Beautiful. Touching... no word can do your story justice.
I loved it so much. SO MUCH.

Thank you for writing this masterpiece. (masterpieces I should say !)
brume42 chapter 1 . 5/7
Oh ! My wish come true ! I'm so happy !
ddaniploxx chapter 15 . 5/7
I have read and re-read this and Perception over the last decade...and it has been a pleasure. The details and how you are able to tie them together in such a meaningful way truly showcase your talent for writing.

I hope that although the canon storyline and series have been majorly complete, that you may one day find another story to come to life. I credit you and your KakaSaku arcs in both fics for making me love that pairing...a lot. I would seriously pass out if you were to ever have the chance to post one that has as much depth as these.

Thank you for all you do!

Danielle
Sweetpotato16 chapter 1 . 4/8
Ever since the quarantine, I have been finding comfort from reading a ton of fanfic. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for writing this piece. We readers tend to forget just how much effort and time is being sacrificed to bring forth this quality of work. This appreciation comment is the least I can do to express my gratitude. Thank you dear author for the wonderful read, and keep up the good work! Keep safe always
Crispyleys chapter 15 . 1/3
I loved the first story from this series so much. It was very OOC and felt realistic. This one had me getting all the feels. I literally cried reading about everyone’s death in the first chapter and again in the end when Sakura visits the memorial. The fact that a fanfic can make me feel that way says a lot. Thank god its not canon because i would be in actual mourning. Anyways, great fics and i love your writing style.
Kakashisgf chapter 6 . 10/29/2019
Gah! It's been so many years since I first read this, but it hurts just as much. The way you write really makes the reader feel what the characters are feeling, puts them right there. It's frankly impressive, and I'm very glad to have had the opportunity to experience it, even if it did make me cry (twice). This chapter in particular is also a great mix of emotion and sexiness; it feels very natural.

I adore both Perception and Silver Lining ... they're both excellent in quite different ways, but I think I prefer Silver Lining, despite the fact that my main man Kakashi is dead :( I don't know ... SL seems a bit ... deeper perhaps, emotionally? I like the pairing of the two stories, though; I don't think SL would have the same impact without Perception. They're both integral to Sakura's character development, and Deidara's, for that matter. Lots of character development all around, really, which is a large part of what makes this pair of stories so successful.

Anyway, it's been ages, but I found myself wanting to reread these, and I figured I should leave you a review to let you know that even this many years later, your stories have stuck with me. (Also love your art.) Thank you very much for writing them!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/17/2019
This is really touch my feeling Yeah.
rufnkiddingme chapter 15 . 6/22/2019
First time reading a Deidara and Sakura story. Loved this. Thank you for sharing
mtnikolle chapter 15 . 4/14/2019
That was wonderful... and the ending had me tearing up. Thanks for sharing your stories!
sjlovesstories chapter 12 . 3/28/2019
This literally is so sweet and somehow simultaneously heartbreaking. I just can’t get over how much you can provoke such strong emotions from your readers. I really loved Sakura with Kakashi in this series, which is saying something because sometimes it feels like Kakashi is a fucked up pedophile. But you made them believable through small moments and gestures; that’s part of the reason why the first chapter was so completely devastating (I can’t forget about everyone else she lost in Konoha). But now I’m totally in love with Deidara and Sakura. They play off of each other so well and can be so sweet it brings tears to my eyes and a pang in my chest. UGH! What can I say? You’re a great writer. You’re one of my favorite authors PERIOD. You should straight up be published because your writing is better than some of the “professional” writing I’ve read. But I mean that as a compliment and not as pressure. I personally love writing for my own personal pleasure. Can’t wait to read more!
sjlovesstories chapter 1 . 3/27/2019
This is so well written it’s physically painful to read. It’s 3 am and I’m sobbing trying not to wake people up. You really have a gift as a writer.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/8/2019
Its been a few years since I read this whole story (Perception and Silver Lining). I didn't think I would still cry at the end of each story since I already knew what would happen. Just like the first time, I broke down in full body sobs. The way this is written is so good. The character development is phenomenal and the emotions within the story pull at your heart strings. I've always enjoyed reading these stories. Thank you for writing these beautiful pieces of art!
1,542 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »