Reviews for Silver Lining
morbidly-funny chapter 15 . 9/18/2011
This story has been beautiful a real emotional journey.
argella1300 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I could totally picture Sakura singing "Empty Chairs at Empty Tables" from Les Miserables during this chapter. The pain she's expressing right now fits that song perfectly.
cottoncandyinyourface chapter 15 . 8/14/2011
beautiful. both perception and silver lining rendered me speechless at the end. i honestly am speechless right now. such a wonderfully written story. i lost count of how many times certain parts of both stories rendered me to tears.

i sobbed like a baby when i read the first chapter of silver lining, where you revealed how everyone sakura cared about died.

the way you narrated sakura's journey, from being capture by akatsuki, to being saved, to the war, to losing everyone she ever cared about, to finding hope.

i just need you to know that this story will remain with me for a very long time. it's made me think about certain things, and it definitely made an impact to me.

thank you so so so much for such an amazing journey with perception and silver lining. i look forward to your future works. :)
NightWing101 chapter 15 . 8/10/2011
That was a very good ending to the series.

-on a side note-

I'm sorry for not leaving a review on any of your previous chapters/stories. I became curious about your series from a picture base on Perception and once I started reading I could not find the will power to cease until I finished the entire story. It's 5 in the morning... Your writing is addictive!
Shai PeriHawk chapter 15 . 8/4/2011
So, hi. You made me cry. Twice. That was truly beautiful. Thank you.
spontaneous-thoughts chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
At the part when Deidara said 'Not like this..' I was half expecting Sakura to say 'Like how, then?' like Itachi did to her. Or I thought she'd be hesitant from her passed memory if that moment. Waah ! I miss Itachi. ),:

Other than that..splendid story so far. (

Simplyvanilla chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
I'm even too lazy to log in.

This was a nice chapter. I'm glad that Deidara and Sakura are finally back together! C'mon Deidara, bring backthe light in Sakura's eyes!

Fantastic job so far! Can't wait to read more! Just kidding, I can. Because I'm about to go swimming..Lol. But anyway...

spontaneous-thoughts chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
If I didint have the feeling of passing out soon, I'd make a ether review, but since I'm tired as heck, I'll just say a couple words.

This was a sad, dramatic chapter. )': But atleast at the end, Deidara came to save her. I'm pretty sure it's him, right ?

Nice job so far. (:

a spark in the embers chapter 15 . 7/1/2011
Oh, I've been waiting for this. Every since I finished Perceptions, I was like: THERE AUGHT TO BE A DEISAKU CUZ THEY OBVIOUSLY CAN HOLD A BETTER CONVERSATION THEN ITACHI :D. You've officially turned me into a deisaku fan, xD.

Oh, I like this. :)

Keep writing!

~mistyfire
EndlessFlame chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Okay, so the beginning of this was so tragic I could feel my eyes burning, but that may be because I've been staring at my screen so long reading your stories. I just finished Perception and I loved the DeiSaku elements. So, you've got a good basis for strong interaction. Looking forward to reading more.
Saya-Kururugi chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I just realized my review cut out a specific character. XD

All those random '3's, they were hearts. Here's another. 3
Saya-Kururugi chapter 11 . 6/11/2011
33333333333333333

Also, just the title of this chapter alone made me grin ear to ear. XD I love Kisame, and I imagine he's just about the sexiest fisherman in the ninja world. 33
Saya-Kururugi chapter 6 . 6/11/2011
3333333
juno26 chapter 14 . 5/31/2011
he's the silver lining in her dark cloud... aww i love that...

nice story..!
eskeflowne chapter 15 . 5/28/2011
Okay, you seriously have magical powers or something because first, You got me to read a Dei/Saku fiction, a pairing which I don't even like! But this was so wonderfully well written, that I didn't mind the fact that I didn't support the couple, I was reading it because it was good and also like I previously mentioned...you have magical powers, obviously.

Second as to why you have the afformentioned powers, is that you got me to read this even though Kakashi died :O You are truly gifted...I love Kakashi.

I loved this fiction, I think Kisame is the coolest uncle ever and hes an awesome character, I also really loved that Hanabi was Sasukes wife, I too always paired them together when I thought of Sasuke returning, they seem to make a really good couple for some odd reason.

I also find that Deidara has three mouths to be extremely sexy and Sakura is a lucky bitch, period. Hah anyways, this was awesome. I didn't expect any less from you, so keep up the great work! Looking forward to more from you
1,508 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »