Reviews for Silver Lining
ForsakenKalika chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
This is, like, the fourth time reading this series. We sure miss you here, Cyn. Hope this sees you well, lovely.
lilacwrath chapter 15 . 4/6/2016
OHMYGOD I'm crying gah I'm crying THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL. The very first chapter broke my heart thanks for that btw but still this story just WHOAH. AMAZING. Thanks!
Scrolls and Paisley chapter 15 . 2/6/2016
So. amazing. I don't really have anything else to say, so sorry for short reviews... I just love the story :)
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 4 . 11/18/2015
So sweet. It's perfect! I can't stop smiling while reading this. ;D
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 3 . 11/18/2015
I know I keep repeating myself but I love this! Deidara is so sweet. I love how he took revenge for Sakura. I'm also very glad that Kisame is still alive! :D
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 2 . 11/18/2015
Awe god. I just love them. I love seeing them together. They are perfect. :D
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
You broke my heart. I loved Perception, and I am sure I am going to adore this story as well because i mean it's Deisaku! But really, this 1st chapter ripped my heart out. Whole i was reading, I was like no no no no no no this can't be happening :'(
chromecoder chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
I'm not even through the first chapter and I am already in tears.. your writing is so amazing but damn you really know how to pull out the stop. There are very few stories that have made me get worked up and this is now on that list. You are truly an amazing writer to say the least.
een nihc chapter 15 . 9/2/2015
A great follow up to Perception. And what a good way to end it. I'm so glad you write this sequel. Kisame almost stole the thunder here. Who would have thought he would lead a quiet life after all that happened? I genuinely love all your stories.
SakuMiChanNoGaara chapter 15 . 8/4/2015
I have to say that i have read each and everyone of your stories and i can honestly say that they are amazing. All of them. This one in particular was the onlyone that made me cry..both parts of it..because it connects everything...thank you for sharing this stories with all us strangers and hope you write again...will honestly look forward to it.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 15 . 7/29/2015
Absolutely loved this! You have such a talent for writing and so I hope you keep up with it :)
jhian casey chapter 15 . 5/8/2015
the best deisaku fic i've ever read!
damn! this is so good!
very heartwarming and real..
the emotions you put are well-felt and that says how good you are in your craft..;)
im definitely a fan of yours and im grateful that you shared this wonderful story..;)
honestly, before, i never thought of deisaku but after encountering some fics starring them, and tried reading some, i've come to love the pairing!
and fics like this make me love it more!;)
so thank you again! keep inspired! and more!:)
kymbalee.parr chapter 15 . 4/29/2015
Fantastic ending
steph chapter 15 . 4/25/2015
It's been years since I've read this fanfic and even after all these years I still fall in love with it over again
Monika chapter 15 . 2/24/2015
Your story caught me. It is so greatly written. You're such a wonderful author. I'm in the last two chapter when I thought that I really should finish this no matter the time, and it's nearly 3 at dawn. I know you probably know this already but when I start reading your work I couldn't stop. Silver Lining is the first fanfic that isn't ItaSaku pair that I've read. And I'm very much glad that I tried reading this. After reading Perception, I knew this would also be great. And I'm certainly not disappointed. I'll read your other works and maybe try KakaSaku pair. :) Thank you for sharing your talent.
1,521 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »