Reviews for Silver Lining
Monika chapter 15 . 2/24/2015
Your story caught me. It is so greatly written. You're such a wonderful author. I'm in the last two chapter when I thought that I really should finish this no matter the time, and it's nearly 3 at dawn. I know you probably know this already but when I start reading your work I couldn't stop. Silver Lining is the first fanfic that isn't ItaSaku pair that I've read. And I'm very much glad that I tried reading this. After reading Perception, I knew this would also be great. And I'm certainly not disappointed. I'll read your other works and maybe try KakaSaku pair. :) Thank you for sharing your talent.
LegendContinues chapter 15 . 2/17/2015
This is the most heartwarming story. I love how you show even when you're at your lowest point, completely closed off to the world, there is that one person who you can't help but let into your heart. I previously read Perception and appreciated that so much that I was more than willing to read the sequel. It's actually kind of funny, you see, when you said that they lost everything, you weren't kidding. I mean I was genuinely sorry for Sakura. With her life being torn apart by the war and Akatsuki. Personally I'm a Deidara and Sakura fan, so that was actually the reason I first read Perception. However, whoever you pair together, no matter how unlikely, you always seem to make it work.
DoritoGirl chapter 15 . 1/13/2015
This story in conjunction with the other has been beautiful. It illustrated the hardships, one would experience going against what was once considered right. It showed that there is no place for regrets and that a chance should always be taken. Then lead to hardships once again of a person war torn and utterly bitter, finding someone who she once thought lost and rekindling and sparking a beautiful fire -with explosions along the way- that showed that it may not be easy to pick up and carry on, but with the right person in the wings to help support you it can be done. Then returning to a home once left behind in grief, and returning with love to be among what is family and to a village that has changed for the better.

This was a wonderful way to end a story filled with very hard topics. I'd recommend this to anyone having a hard time with something or unable to move on with something. There are ways to move on... Sometimes it just takes an extra helping hand.
anonymous reader chapter 15 . 12/17/2014
Thank you so much for this beautiful story. I was hesitant about the sakura and deidara ship but u made it work. The ending really did put through cherry on top. I think this is the first time a fanfiction has ever made me cry. The memorial scene was so powerful I couldn't stop the tears. I loved it. Thanks for writing.
licketyli chapter 7 . 10/15/2014
Omg, you single handedly gave me a new fetish. Who knew something as simple as mouths on hands could be so damn sexy?!
FiresDance09 chapter 15 . 10/9/2014
I truly enjoyed this story, both parts of it. It's been a while since I've read a fanfic that I've found this engaging, that I didn't want to "put down." I smiled and laughed, and at times, wanted to cry.
Caiteeland chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
Holy crap. Tears, lots of them. I almost could't read this one after Perception (I've read that one many, many, times) but I pushed through and I must say your ability to make me cry like I'm mourning someone close is amazing. Loved the whole thing. LOVED!
Hannah chapter 15 . 9/7/2014
Okay I've finished reading this omg omg omg yayyyyy she ended with Deidara hahahahaah I'm a happy girl. But Naruto and the others just had to die... but it's okay i don't really mind it makes the story more interesting anyways. Good job! Good story and i loveeeeeee perception so much! Keep writing :)
atotalmystery chapter 15 . 9/5/2014
OMG mother-effing eff. These two fanfic (original & sequel) ARE AMAZING! Thank The Lord for tumblr because without it I would have never ever read these. Thank you! You are an amazing writer! Please continue writing!
TheCupcakeViking chapter 15 . 8/27/2014
So beautiful ... Jesus, I'm a crybaby now ... Tears flowing down my cheeks ...
I could literally FEEL the sadness, happiness and all in between in the last chapter (I could all along, but the last one was so ... STRONG!).
Sweet Jesus, you made me cry with the last chapter ... God ... I need a tissue ...
Anyway, it was so beautiful in a moving way and I have to admit, that this was one of the best stories I have come across for so far ...
Tissue time ... Keep up the good work and I can't wait for more of your updates!
becauseambatman1 chapter 15 . 7/30/2014
omg im crying TT-TT so beautiful!
Winnie chapter 15 . 4/29/2014
I can't breathe, my nose passage is blocked.
I can't see, my eyes are on fire.
You remind me of Markus Zusak's The Book Thief.
Everyone dies - leaving a sole survivor - and leaves you kind of mentally traumatised you wished you never seen or read it but it had impacted you so severely...you're kind of glad you did.

So just like Sakura to Sasuke I'd like to punch you in the face but cry and embrace you afterwards. The feels...
Winnie chapter 11 . 4/29/2014
I'm just brimming with happiness that at least you haven't killed Kisame off before they could reunite.
Winnie chapter 10 . 4/29/2014
Did I say 11:43am?
I meant pm.
Winnie chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
And so I reread this Chapter because I had no freggin clue where Ino went.
Screw me sideways, I can hardly see the screen because EVERYONE IS DYING
Poor Sakura.
As much as you're an amazing author who can reduce me to blubber of tears, I hope you would never write my fate.
1,507 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »