Reviews for Silver Lining
xxRosa42xx chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
Finally Sakura opens her heart to Deidara!
I have to say I really adore this couple after reading Perception; they are just so cute together :3
xxRosa42xx chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
I could really imagine their contentment of reuniting and bringing back their friendship yet noticing the subtle changes. The bird flight scene is a great way to express both of their awareness of their relationship. Can't wait to read more.
xxRosa42xx chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This is a surprising start, but very interesting as well! I can't wait to see what the mission will turn out :)
luvsanime chapter 15 . 8/18/2013
You, my author friend, have a beautiful soul. The ending of this is beautiful. I'm crying, why did you make me cry?
kagomesamuri chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
That last bit with her talking to her "boys" got me a little chocked up. Great story!
4everDestined chapter 15 . 7/25/2013
Holy Fuck. I'm bawling. I haven't cried this hard during a fic since "Fated". Who knew, 5 years later and you can still effect people? This was amazing. Both Stories were amazing. Holy Fuck.

I looooved the ending of the first story, KakaSaku all the way, but then when I saw that this was a DeiSaku I was like "oh no. You killed off Kakashi!" Then I read the beginning and it wasn't even a minute before the waterworks started. Then I read the epilogue and I was gone. 2 days. It took me 2 days to read the whole thing, I blame you.

This was amazing. heartbreaking. fantastic. I missed Naruto and Sasuke and Kakashi in this, a lot. I'm glad Shikamaru was a live, and I was surprised about Sasuske and Hinabi. It's too bad this is 5 years to late, but it would of been awesome to read a story connecting the two.

But again, holy fuck. You suck. But not really, because this was amazing.
lightorange chapter 15 . 7/24/2013
Sei riuscito/a (non so se sei un ragazzo o una ragazza :-) ) a farmi piangere. Ovviamente nel senso buono del termine!
Sono seria, questa fan fiction (così come Perception) è scritta veramente bene. soprattutto il finale, che s'addice molto alla mia indole emotiva e nostalgica.
è un peccato che tu abbia deciso di smettere di scrivere fan fiction. Ho letto quasi tutte quelle che hai pubblicato e mi sono piaciute molto. Penso che tu abbia talento se riesci a trasmettere emozioni anche a chi, come me, non parla inglese...
ancora complimenti per l'ottimo lavoro!
sakura.haruno.love58 chapter 15 . 7/14/2013
Aw! I loved the whole story and the this epilogue, I cried. Thank you for this amazing story, I really needed a good story to read and one which made me cry, was even better. Only a few stories have made me such an emotional train-wrech but this is one of them. Again thank you for the story. ;) With great wishes, , Sophie
thegirlofmanymoods chapter 15 . 7/10/2013
Wow, this and it's prequel are super good. I'm not a huge fan of the 'settling down with kids' ending, but that's just a personal thing for me. I have to admit, when I saw that Neji was alive in this, a part of me was like 'he is?! Then why is he not paired with Sakura in this?' I think I ship them a bit too much...
Anyways, like I said before, this is really good. The pacing is really good as well as the characterization.
There were a couple of things I didn't like though:
-in the prequel I think her 'fondness' for the Akatsuki started a little too soon
-the part where (don't remember what chapter) they were doing the mission and are in their suite and Sakura is mad and throwing things at Deidara. First off I have to admit that I'm never fan of scenes where the girl hits the guy for an honest comment because I know if the situation was reversed his reaction would be seen as 'irrational, horrible an unforgivable'. Also, considering how that could seriously blow their cover, I doubt she'd be stupid enough to actually 'give in to her urge' to throw things at him. Even if she was angry
-I like how Sakura came to understand the 'truth about the ninja world', but I wish she did more with it. I mean, she doesn't have to try and revolutionize the world, but I wish she acted based on that. It just seems like she kind accepted how it was and went along with it anyways (even if she didn't like it).

Aside from that, great fic.
Sweetpea chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
I love it ! I wait for so long for this to happen, i still can't believe it :x and the part when Deidara said he was sorry for any part he had in causing her pain or " you want to take it out on me ? Fine ! " it reminds me of a song " Take it out on me " - Thousand foot krutch, you should listen it someday it was made for this chapter. Anyway good job !
BoomPowMina chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
Way to ruin his confession Salmon-kun...
BoomPowMina chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
TUNA-SAMA! He doesnt seem so bloodthirsty anymore...Good!
HE LOVES HER! MY MIND IS PARTYING! DEIDARA YOU ARE SO SWEET :3
BoomPowMina chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
OMIGOSH ARE THEY GOING TO SEE KISAMEEE?!
AND IF IT WAS YOTSUBA WHO SENT THEM, HE WOULD HAVE MORE THEN A BROKEN NOSE!
BoomPowMina chapter 9 . 6/30/2013
TEMARI! YOU ARE ALIVE!
BoomPowMina chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
Um...that was too easy... i bet Yotsuba is gonna attack them
1,474 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »