Reviews for Silver Lining
Winnie chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
And so I reread this Chapter because I had no freggin clue where Ino went.
Screw me sideways, I can hardly see the screen because EVERYONE IS DYING
Poor Sakura.
As much as you're an amazing author who can reduce me to blubber of tears, I hope you would never write my fate.
Winnie chapter 6 . 4/29/2014
You know, I'm so scared to keep going. My eyes are in pain from the crying.
Winnie the Pooh chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
I'm not kidding, I've read Fanfiction stories for the last 5 years of my life and I have never stumbled onto an author like you.
The last three Naruto Fanfictions that I had decided to read were written by you - which I hadn't known until I looked onto your profile.
Prior to this story, I read Perception and I was so ecstatic with the ending and how everything turned out. Everyone had their own kind of happy ending.
Congratulations,
I read this chapter and I'm crying my water-proof eyeliner at 11:43am.
Soph chapter 15 . 4/23/2014
i love your stories. this one got me so emotional from the start to the end. all the sadness, happiness, sweetness and drama.. damn you really know how to write great stories.
Silver Lining was a BANG, an amazing sequel for the pair that I did not expect to like before reading Perception. thank you for writing this!
The White Leopard chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
No matter how many times I read this story, the shinobi history you describe here is just so damn heartbreaking. Poor Sakura. All of her precious people. Geez, she really does understand Kakashi now.
DiamondDreams789FIFi chapter 15 . 1/27/2014
Loved it so much!
Jellybell chapter 15 . 1/26/2014
Sweet, sad, and beautiful.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/15/2013
Deidara is so sweet...
Lemmruko chapter 15 . 12/6/2013
That was... amazzingggggggggg. OmG amazing is perhaps a massive understatement! I loved it so much. One of the best fanfics in this fandom ever
darth-sakura chapter 15 . 12/1/2013
MY GOD THE FEELS ARE OVERWELMING LIKE I'M LITERALLY CRYING FAT TEARS RIGHT NOW OMFG
darth-sakura chapter 6 . 11/25/2013
God this was so emotional and damn do I LOVE it!
kiko280 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I feel so sorry for Sakura! Everything seems to happen to her...
Syren chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
Whoa... yeah XD Delicious I admit it! hahahaha
Syren chapter 5 . 10/16/2013
Deidara is nice and everything... yada yada yada... but there is no chance in fucking hell that I'm picking him over Uchiha Itachi or even Kakashi.

Personal opinion though, your fic is awesome :)
Guest chapter 15 . 10/7/2013
This was a terrific story:-)
1,523 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »