Reviews for Silver Lining
DiamondDreams789FIFi chapter 15 . 1/27/2014
Loved it so much!
Jellybell chapter 15 . 1/26/2014
Sweet, sad, and beautiful.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/15/2013
Deidara is so sweet...
Lemmruko chapter 15 . 12/6/2013
That was... amazzingggggggggg. OmG amazing is perhaps a massive understatement! I loved it so much. One of the best fanfics in this fandom ever
sakuras.horcrux chapter 15 . 12/1/2013
MY GOD THE FEELS ARE OVERWELMING LIKE I'M LITERALLY CRYING FAT TEARS RIGHT NOW OMFG
sakuras.horcrux chapter 6 . 11/25/2013
God this was so emotional and damn do I LOVE it!
kiko280 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I feel so sorry for Sakura! Everything seems to happen to her...
Syren chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
Whoa... yeah XD Delicious I admit it! hahahaha
Syren chapter 5 . 10/16/2013
Deidara is nice and everything... yada yada yada... but there is no chance in fucking hell that I'm picking him over Uchiha Itachi or even Kakashi.

Personal opinion though, your fic is awesome :)
Guest chapter 15 . 10/7/2013
This was a terrific story:-)
Emilie1302 chapter 15 . 9/29/2013
Wow... Just fucking wow! It's, it's fantastic! I absolutely love this story. Really amazing. I cried several times. Keep it up, cause you are an amazing writer!

Absolute respect from your new fan!
Simmi xox chapter 15 . 9/29/2013
i dont usually review even when i like a storie that was pretty good but yours wasnt pretty good it was amazing and the funny thing is i opened this story and me being a naturally curious person started reading it to find out if it's worth reading but i couldnt stop after ch.1 but i havent even read the story that this is a sequel to i could still follow perfectly even though somewthings were unclear , however i was tooo in it to go back so i'll have to go back now , this storie seriously made my heart swell in some cases and made me on the verge of tears when i read they all died and the things she said at the memorial stone and thats why i felt compelled to tell you that if this story was on books or manga ect i would totally buy it please continue writing fanfic's for us im sure others thing your extremly talented like i do :)
xxRosa42xx chapter 15 . 9/6/2013
Finally got the chance to finish this story! I love your ending so much 'cause finally, Sakura could settle down with the man she loves and live happily ever after... You really made this sequel so brilliant in which that after all those years (8 years), Sakura and Deidara's relationship has grown from enemies to friends, then a little bit of blurred-lines and eventually lovers. They make such a wonderful couple under your pen, your fanfiction. Thank you for writing such amazing stories, both Perception and Silver Lining!
Stefxtastic chapter 15 . 8/29/2013
Beautiful! I loved that you made it seem like Itachi, Kakashi, and Deidara were ALL meant to be with Sakura in their own way.
xxRosa42xx chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
Finally Sakura opens her heart to Deidara!
I have to say I really adore this couple after reading Perception; they are just so cute together :3
1,518 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »