Reviews for Silver Lining
Winnie the Pooh chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
I'm not kidding, I've read Fanfiction stories for the last 5 years of my life and I have never stumbled onto an author like you.
The last three Naruto Fanfictions that I had decided to read were written by you - which I hadn't known until I looked onto your profile.
Prior to this story, I read Perception and I was so ecstatic with the ending and how everything turned out. Everyone had their own kind of happy ending.
Congratulations,
I read this chapter and I'm crying my water-proof eyeliner at 11:43am.
Soph chapter 15 . 4/23/2014
i love your stories. this one got me so emotional from the start to the end. all the sadness, happiness, sweetness and drama.. damn you really know how to write great stories.
Silver Lining was a BANG, an amazing sequel for the pair that I did not expect to like before reading Perception. thank you for writing this!
The White Leopard chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
No matter how many times I read this story, the shinobi history you describe here is just so damn heartbreaking. Poor Sakura. All of her precious people. Geez, she really does understand Kakashi now.
DiamondDreams789FIFi chapter 15 . 1/27/2014
Loved it so much!
Jellybell chapter 15 . 1/26/2014
Sweet, sad, and beautiful.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/15/2013
Deidara is so sweet...
Lemmruko chapter 15 . 12/6/2013
That was... amazzingggggggggg. OmG amazing is perhaps a massive understatement! I loved it so much. One of the best fanfics in this fandom ever
darth-sakura chapter 15 . 12/1/2013
MY GOD THE FEELS ARE OVERWELMING LIKE I'M LITERALLY CRYING FAT TEARS RIGHT NOW OMFG
darth-sakura chapter 6 . 11/25/2013
God this was so emotional and damn do I LOVE it!
kiko280 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I feel so sorry for Sakura! Everything seems to happen to her...
Syren chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
Whoa... yeah XD Delicious I admit it! hahahaha
Syren chapter 5 . 10/16/2013
Deidara is nice and everything... yada yada yada... but there is no chance in fucking hell that I'm picking him over Uchiha Itachi or even Kakashi.

Personal opinion though, your fic is awesome :)
Guest chapter 15 . 10/7/2013
This was a terrific story:-)
EmiTheSquirrel chapter 15 . 9/29/2013
Wow... Just fucking wow! It's, it's fantastic! I absolutely love this story. Really amazing. I cried several times. Keep it up, cause you are an amazing writer!

Absolute respect from your new fan!
Simmi xox chapter 15 . 9/29/2013
i dont usually review even when i like a storie that was pretty good but yours wasnt pretty good it was amazing and the funny thing is i opened this story and me being a naturally curious person started reading it to find out if it's worth reading but i couldnt stop after ch.1 but i havent even read the story that this is a sequel to i could still follow perfectly even though somewthings were unclear , however i was tooo in it to go back so i'll have to go back now , this storie seriously made my heart swell in some cases and made me on the verge of tears when i read they all died and the things she said at the memorial stone and thats why i felt compelled to tell you that if this story was on books or manga ect i would totally buy it please continue writing fanfic's for us im sure others thing your extremly talented like i do :)
1,521 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »