Reviews for Silver Lining
BoomPowMina chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
OMIGOSH ARE THEY GOING TO SEE KISAMEEE?!
AND IF IT WAS YOTSUBA WHO SENT THEM, HE WOULD HAVE MORE THEN A BROKEN NOSE!
BoomPowMina chapter 9 . 6/30/2013
TEMARI! YOU ARE ALIVE!
BoomPowMina chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
Um...that was too easy... i bet Yotsuba is gonna attack them
BoomPowMina chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
I TRIED EVERYTHING! I DRANK COFFEE, I WASHED MY FACE WITH COLD WATER, I SLAPPED MY CHEEKS, AND BLASTED LOUD MUSIC, BUT NOOOOOOO MY BODY WANTS TO REST... *sigh* it is 4:36 AM, i failed my task to stay up all night... grrr... i will continue when i wake up! Believe it! G' night
BoomPowMina chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
FINALY! THEY FINALY DID IT!
Ugh, it is 3am, and will try to pull an all nighter like i said i would...god i am sleepy...
BoomPowMina chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
IT WAS ABOUT DAMN TIME!
BoomPowMina chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
OH JUST KISS ALREADY!
BoomPowMina chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
Oohohohoho This is gonna be gooooooooooood
BoomPowMina chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
She isnt alone anymore... GO DEIDARA!
BoomPowMina chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I have never cried llike this before...i am dead serious: i used a whole roll of toilet paper on blowing my nose and wiping away the tears, i ate a whole family packet of ice cream, and, i changed 2 shirts because i wiped my tears on both, and now they are soaked...
I am heartbroken for Sakura, she has nobody... Deidara, MAKE HER HAPPY AGAIN!
RinneLin chapter 15 . 6/28/2013
I know you said you won't be writting any more stories here, but I am curious what happens next, with Kaya and the Naruto and Sasuke's boys. Great story!
lolo14998 chapter 15 . 6/27/2013
I cried so much through this story and it predecessor-it's not even funny.
It was amazing an well written, and one of the S-Ranked Stories of the Naruto fanfiction. (That was kinda lame, I know.)
Amazing. Well written. Emotion inducting. Pure literary enjoyment. Thank you so much for this story.
MissJudged16 chapter 15 . 6/25/2013
Totally worth the read. It was wonderful. So sad at the start but I was right. It perked right up. Great great great job! I love this and I love your style of writing. Great work!
MissJudged16 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
So I'm glad you got the angst and tragedy out of the way immediately. To be honest the only thing keeping me going was that I know you're a great writer and it can only go up from here (probably). War is an incredibly ugly thing. Good start!
Anaea chapter 15 . 5/28/2013
Bravo. It was a beautiful story. I read it in one day. The first chapter broke my heart, and the last left me crying. I wish she'd mentioned Tenzou at the Memorial Stone, though. He, too, was one of her boys.

You are, without a doubt, one of the most talented writers I've seen around here. Ever. I hope bring us another fic soon.
1,492 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »