Reviews for Silver Lining
roxnroll chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
Loved it. I usually read you on but I got the update here quicker for some reason. I can't wait to read the next one.

Rox
akatsuki's hikari chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
AW

thats so kawai

PS THIS IS SAKURAGIRL13579

but i changed my pen name

Jaa
AngelFox23 chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
This was a really good chappie I'm so looking forward to the next one.
ArtemisWest chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
I like!
Jester08 chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
Fabulous chapter! I loved the Deidara/Sakura interaction! I can't wait for more, so update soon please! _
sometime.usagi chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Cynchick-

I absolutely loved Perception, and am thrilled that you've chosen to continue the story with Silver Lining! The first chapter was hard to read (made me very emotional so I'm sure it was very hard to write) but very necessary if I get where you're taking Sakura and Deidara. Second chapter was so well written, it flowed very nicely and I feel that the storyline will pick up speed now that our nins are back together.

Very much looking forward to the next chapter!

s.u
signalbox chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
I love the way you write Sakura and Deidara's interactions. Excellent chapter. I'm definitely looking forward to the next one! :D
TheLupineRebel chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
oh my fucking god YOU ROCK! i loved the chapter! keep updating or i will eat you! *_*
XxTenshiNamidaxX chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
aw it comes out on so good!
Smoogy chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
YES. I'm so excited for this story! Perception is/was amazing, so I expect this will be just as good. :] It's a sad beginning (KAKASHI D:), but somehow you managed to pull it off without making it look like you randomly decided to kill everyone off. :X

-hops around in happiness-
periwinkle chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
oh my gosh! A SEQUAL! a good one in fact! my, my, so much death! It reminds me of harry potter ( i can't wait for the next chapter!
XxTenshiNamidaxX chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
its so but its good. hope u update soon ja.
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
WOW I CANT' BELIEVE UR WRITING ANOTHER ONE! I REALLY HOPE IT'S AS GOOD AS THE FIRST ONE! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE SOON!
kat chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!

great chapter- do update soon! :D
SvenskaAmerican chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
LOVE IT! D

I can't beleive you're actually doing a sequel to Perception, SO AWESOME! And this chapter was a great first start not to mention ! Omg, I actually cried when I read how everyone died T~T not at first, but after I read how Sai died and what he did, I was balling! And I can see you're still using those big words ;) ha, I was already confused on the second sentence! And I almost cried when I read this paragraph:

'There was always work for someone with her varied skills, but there were no real wars and no epidemics, and healers were not in great demand at the moment. The nature of work offered seemed to run in cycles, and lately it seemed as though everyone who was looking to hire ninja were looking for assassins. She did not claim to be innocent of such dealings, and she did not deny what she was behind false morality, but she was not one of those who could kill for money no matter the target or how trivial their offense to the employer was. No matter how desolate, no matter how desperate and hungry she got, she would not cross that final line. There would always be another job, somewhere, if she looked hard enough. She would not sink so low. They would be ashamed of her if she did.'

That last sentence almost had me crying! I miss the Akatsuki so much T~T! *sniffle* But anyways, great chappy! More creative writing from you that I LOVE, and looking forward to it in the future! And I'm guessing that was Dei at the end of the chapter, because I really doubt it was someone like Naruto who came back from the dead with big angel wings to come and say 'hi' -.- frankly that would just be kinda creepy... anyways LOVE IT! Keep up the good work You're authorism is still better than ever! *bows down* I am not worthy...

~lonely blue moon~

can't wait to see the next chappy! Update when you get the chance!
1,495 | « Prev Page 1 .. 84 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 .. Last Next »