Reviews for Silver Lining
keiichisei chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Goodness sakes, I really had to work to not cry when you described the wars. Currently I'm telling myself to not think about it. I like the redemption theme, however, and the opportunity for the Perception Sakura to be with Deidara. Keep writing!
dmg chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
just lovely!
Sery chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
Yay! another chappie! I'm already obsessed with this story and that after merely two chapters... D can't wait for this Friday...
Kelly chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
I adore the way you mix the old with the new; the nostalgia, clear memories, and sometimes ironic past experiences with each other. Greatly enjoyed by moi. :D

You did a terrific job making their reunion realistic. Also on Sakura and Deidara's personal character growth.

I'm really curious as to how you're going to work Sakura and Deidara's "talk" about Akastuki and the past. So far it seems like just a couple of times they've become awkward. Though some felt like good ol' sexual tension. Or I'm a perv. Or both, come to think of it.

I digress... I enjoyed this chapter and am excited about the next one. :)
Sariasprincy chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
...wow I hope Kisame gets dragged into the mission some how. Haha that would be so awesome! I love your Kisame. He's like a big brother that everyone wants!

Can't wait for the next chapter
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
Yay for another chapter! I liked how you had their meeting, just like I thought it'd go. I'm with Sakura, however, about the suspicion regarding the swords. A little too convinant, if you ask me. (But then again, if it wasn't, there wouldn't be a good story, now would there?)
Red Reaper88 chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
that was great...update soon
Firithnovwen chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
oh so god, please update soon! And I'm looking forward to some fanart!
Challa chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
this is such a lovely story. I'm surprised you managed to pull it off as well as you've done so far. I mean, writing sequels is hard and its even harder to keep the readers interested if the story is different from the first one (I mean.. different pairings and such) heh, that didnt really make much sense at all.

Cant wait to see what you have in store for us next, so please fastforward next week so I can read some more ;P
Mokulule chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
My God! So in love with this story! Loved the other one as well. This was so not what I expected of the sequel, and when I saw it was DeiSaku I was like, what? I don't read much DeiSaku since I prefer ItaSaku (it's kinda like an obsession). But being the sequel to a great story I had to check it out. Well I'm not dissapointed that's for sure. Only two chapters but I'm hooked!
kakura sagami chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
the chappy is pretty cool

looks like you'll be updating fast
Akiyuki-no-ai chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
Great Chapter! can't wait till chapter three .
anarchy101 chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
Ah, it is now 6:10 AM and i have just spent the last 4 hours reading Perception, just so i could read the sequel and i have to say that these are two of the best written fanfictions that i have read, and i cannot wait till the next chapter, though i am a rabid KakaSaku fan, i have a deep love for Deidara, and i love the way you portray him and his relaionship with Sakura, i think i am going to go pass out now, but i must say it was worth it.
EthiopianPrincess chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
Looking forward to your next update..
Cherry Explosion chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
XD I'm so in love with this story! I especially love how Deidara thinks that Sakura's shin guards are sexy! I laughed so hard!
1,518 | « Prev Page 1 .. 84 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 .. Last Next »