Reviews for Silver Lining
Death Fox chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
*Jumps for Joy*

XD
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
What are you talking about? I felt this was a very nice way to explain everything. I'm a little disappointed that almost everyone Sakura knew had DIED, (and that Ino was not married to Shika), but it's understandable. Yay for Sequels!

The only thing I have a slight problem with was the drugging. Sorry, but I would believe that Sakura would be able to taste any shitty drug that bar had because of her medic training-I'd not put it past Tsunade to test her in each type of drug by sight, smell, *and* taste. "Ok, Sakura, drink this and identify the drug. You have five minutes before you pass out to make the antidote."
Karigain chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
omg! please update asap! i love the story and sakuras character is perfect! update!
Kusharu chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Ok, first off, thank you so much for putting the author's note at the end of Perception about its sequel!

Secondly, why did you have to kill of everyone? I mean... come on

Hehe, I think I know what Saskura saw/heard before she blacks out, or at least, I have a strong suspicion P

I'll definitely be watching and reading the progress of this story; I love ItaSaku, but I love DeiSaku even more D!

'Till later, Ja ne!

Kusharu
Sariasprincy chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
oh my god...If I was Sakura I would have died by this point. I feel so bad for her! Everyone's dead! How can you do that?

Though, I'm still excited for the next chapter. I really want to know how Deidara survived if all the Akatsukis died. I hope Kisame is alive too!
Cherry Explosion chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
I LOVE YOU! XD This is wonderful! I really can't wait to see the next chapter!
Sery chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
okay... I hadn't expected to read a tragedy like this one... man this is so bad for sakura... I have to admit that I did thought of Sakura and Deidara as a couple... wonder how you will work this story out... update pleaz!
La Lunali chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
You know, for the longest time I wasn't able to read the last few chapters of Perception. But when I saw you were doing a sequel, I was finally able to read it. Although it ended a bit tragically, I'm so happy you're continuing in the same universe.

I really enjoy your writing style, it's in-character, greatly detailed without becoming redundant, and is just engaging. I know a lot of writers get "update soon" messages or flames for their work, but a lot of readers don't realize that the author is dedicating their own time for something others will enjoy. For that, thank you for all the work you've put into your stories and never abandoning them.

LOL, sorry this came out so long, but I finally got around to writing a review to one of your stories and I had a lot to say.

P.S. I also must add that the end of your chapter is a rather evil cliffhanger XD
notunoriginal chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
You killed off practically everyone but still a good beginning! Update soon! Ja ne!
Flirtologist chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
FREAKIN' AweSOME!You finally made the sequel. Although i felt a little sad for Sakura in the beginning of the story it was still kick ass. Did i mention i almost cried. AGAIN! (as if Perception wasn't enough to bring out some tearful moments but i really felt bad for Sakura). update soon and i can't wait to see how sakura reacts to seeing Deidara again (does anyone else predict that Deidara will have a swollen jaw or a missing limb?)
Mistress Mairi chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
i think i know who the person is! (grins evilly) hehehehe

lol

plz update!
shifting chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
D: Everyone's dead, Sakura's so cold and it's not an ItaSaku anymore! Oh well, I love your writing so I'll keep reading rofl, but I loved the ItaSaku-ness and don't want to see it gone. ;_; Baw. Maybe I'll get addicted to DeiSaku instead.
Serena Morningstar chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
...*tears*...I can't believe you killed everyone off..im so *sigh,I shall read on for the sake of Deidara...
XxaoshixX chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
update soon!
iflookscouldkill19 chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
its so sad.

KAKASHI! NOO!...but i guess if it was nessesary to the story, then its ok

omg...i cant believe u killed off so many people!...AHH!

but i like the DEIxSAKU pairing!
1,474 | « Prev Page 1 .. 85 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 .. Last Next »