Reviews for Silver Lining
Vicious Blueyes chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
*sigh* This story is going to be great, I can already tell! I love Sakura & Dei together, whether just as friends or anything else...I can't wait for next week!
ArtStar chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
Another quick update! That's why you're so awesome! :]

Great chapter like always and I'm anxious to know what happens next.
moonlightgirl11 chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
keep going!
Captain Lila chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
Can't wait to see what happens next.
I-Love-Akatsuki chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
I love it so far. I can't wait until you update :)
Delicate Desires chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
I loved the chapter! It was less depressing than the first one, which makes me pretty glad. Heheh, I can't wait till next Friday when the next one's out. :)
iflookscouldkill19 chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
OMG!

i love it!...i love deidara:)
UchihaSakura95 chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
yay!

deidaras alive!
roxnroll chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
Loved it. I usually read you on but I got the update here quicker for some reason. I can't wait to read the next one.

Rox
akatsuki's hikari chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
AW

thats so kawai

PS THIS IS SAKURAGIRL13579

but i changed my pen name

Jaa
AngelFox23 chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
This was a really good chappie I'm so looking forward to the next one.
ArtemisWest chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
I like!
Jester08 chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
Fabulous chapter! I loved the Deidara/Sakura interaction! I can't wait for more, so update soon please! _
sometime.usagi chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Cynchick-

I absolutely loved Perception, and am thrilled that you've chosen to continue the story with Silver Lining! The first chapter was hard to read (made me very emotional so I'm sure it was very hard to write) but very necessary if I get where you're taking Sakura and Deidara. Second chapter was so well written, it flowed very nicely and I feel that the storyline will pick up speed now that our nins are back together.

Very much looking forward to the next chapter!

s.u
signalbox chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
I love the way you write Sakura and Deidara's interactions. Excellent chapter. I'm definitely looking forward to the next one! :D
1,518 | « Prev Page 1 .. 85 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 .. Last Next »