Reviews for Silver Lining
Tenshi.Kimiko chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
damn, crying before i'm even half way done the chapter... ur good :P... i love this story so far and i can't wait for the next chapter

- Sam xoxo
Naburoo chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
I'm really glad that you took time to describe not only what happened to Sakura's world, but how she lived (and emotioanlly died) through it. I think it's going to give the fic a solid base; although it's a sequal, it's good to have such a well written description before, and I'm really glad you have that. I can hardly wait to see where this fic will go, and hope it's as enjoyable for you to write as it is for us to read. :)
kakura sagami chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
one thing i've noticed in perception and this story is that you don't seem to have much trouble killing characters, though i like the plot.

i'm glad that you chose dei/saku for the sequel, it was my second most favorite pairing in perception, the first is ita/saku

you're gonna let them meet in the second chapter right?

update soon coz i'm itching for more
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Ahh, the explanations in the beginning were so depressing. I'm realy looking foreward to the story though, especially since Perception was awesome. :)
ZipperRabbit chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
I sure hope it gets happier, I'm about to cry from all the great charaacters dying. I understand the reason you did it, but it's still hard to accept.
kk chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
I thought that you were going to do a kaka/saku fic. That's why I even read this, and now I'm depressed. You killed EVERYONE!
Death Fox chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
*Jumps for Joy*

XD
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
What are you talking about? I felt this was a very nice way to explain everything. I'm a little disappointed that almost everyone Sakura knew had DIED, (and that Ino was not married to Shika), but it's understandable. Yay for Sequels!

The only thing I have a slight problem with was the drugging. Sorry, but I would believe that Sakura would be able to taste any shitty drug that bar had because of her medic training-I'd not put it past Tsunade to test her in each type of drug by sight, smell, *and* taste. "Ok, Sakura, drink this and identify the drug. You have five minutes before you pass out to make the antidote."
Karigain chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
omg! please update asap! i love the story and sakuras character is perfect! update!
Kusharu chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Ok, first off, thank you so much for putting the author's note at the end of Perception about its sequel!

Secondly, why did you have to kill of everyone? I mean... come on

Hehe, I think I know what Saskura saw/heard before she blacks out, or at least, I have a strong suspicion P

I'll definitely be watching and reading the progress of this story; I love ItaSaku, but I love DeiSaku even more D!

'Till later, Ja ne!

Kusharu
Sariasprincy chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
oh my god...If I was Sakura I would have died by this point. I feel so bad for her! Everyone's dead! How can you do that?

Though, I'm still excited for the next chapter. I really want to know how Deidara survived if all the Akatsukis died. I hope Kisame is alive too!
Cherry Explosion chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
I LOVE YOU! XD This is wonderful! I really can't wait to see the next chapter!
Sery chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
okay... I hadn't expected to read a tragedy like this one... man this is so bad for sakura... I have to admit that I did thought of Sakura and Deidara as a couple... wonder how you will work this story out... update pleaz!
La Lunali chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
You know, for the longest time I wasn't able to read the last few chapters of Perception. But when I saw you were doing a sequel, I was finally able to read it. Although it ended a bit tragically, I'm so happy you're continuing in the same universe.

I really enjoy your writing style, it's in-character, greatly detailed without becoming redundant, and is just engaging. I know a lot of writers get "update soon" messages or flames for their work, but a lot of readers don't realize that the author is dedicating their own time for something others will enjoy. For that, thank you for all the work you've put into your stories and never abandoning them.

LOL, sorry this came out so long, but I finally got around to writing a review to one of your stories and I had a lot to say.

P.S. I also must add that the end of your chapter is a rather evil cliffhanger XD
honestnightmare chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
You killed off practically everyone but still a good beginning! Update soon! Ja ne!
1,495 | « Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 .. Last Next »