Reviews for Silver Lining
ringgetsu chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
hello there...

its me, your resident cry-baby...ehehe, i cried again. with all death happening around her, im surprised and impressed Sakura can still think clearly. i love that about her. she is so pragmatic when it comes to dealing with it. this is a great start by the way..looking forward to reading the next chapters..
Ai no Yami chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Thank you so much for these two stories...Perception/Silver Lining is one of my two favorite "story sets" about Sakura's growth; the other is Loophole/Genshi by leafygirl. Your writing flows effortlessly nearly all of the time and I love the introspection of your characterizations - truly a pleasure to read! I'm wicked excited for the next installment in Sakura's life post-Konoha; although, I admit I cried while I read about the war...among many other times in Perception (don't worry though, I laughed more than I cried;-P).

Basically - beautiful work:)!
RockerLover chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
its really good but im sad that everyone else died! *sniffle* did Neji and Kiba die. just wondering
UchihaSakura95 chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
I almost started crying cuz every1 dies and i plus the fact taht i was listening to sad music didnt help either

anyway nice job on this and i totally cant wait for the next chapters to come out!
Jester08 chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Great first chapter! I can't wait till Deidara and Sakura meet again, so update soon please! Keep up the excellent work! _
Quirkyfire chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Thank you so much! I was really hoping for a Kakashi X Sakura fic, but the way you twisted the plot around actually works and I've enjoyed reading it so far. I'm so glad Deidara's back. yay. lol, please update fast, I'm really bored and it seems like i'll be really bored for the next few days, so please!
Frenchakatsuki chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Waow, I'm so glad you're writing a sequel to perception! You wrote your Itasaku so well, but Deidara is one of my favorite characters, and the hints of Deisaku you wrote in your first bit let me quite frustrated! Will you update it every week as you did for perception ? OMG I can't wait!
I-Love-Akatsuki chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
OMG... I'm so excited. Please update soon :)
Tenshi.Kimiko chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
damn, crying before i'm even half way done the chapter... ur good :P... i love this story so far and i can't wait for the next chapter

- Sam xoxo
Naburoo chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
I'm really glad that you took time to describe not only what happened to Sakura's world, but how she lived (and emotioanlly died) through it. I think it's going to give the fic a solid base; although it's a sequal, it's good to have such a well written description before, and I'm really glad you have that. I can hardly wait to see where this fic will go, and hope it's as enjoyable for you to write as it is for us to read. :)
kakura sagami chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
one thing i've noticed in perception and this story is that you don't seem to have much trouble killing characters, though i like the plot.

i'm glad that you chose dei/saku for the sequel, it was my second most favorite pairing in perception, the first is ita/saku

you're gonna let them meet in the second chapter right?

update soon coz i'm itching for more
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Ahh, the explanations in the beginning were so depressing. I'm realy looking foreward to the story though, especially since Perception was awesome. :)
ZipperRabbit chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
I sure hope it gets happier, I'm about to cry from all the great charaacters dying. I understand the reason you did it, but it's still hard to accept.
kk chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
I thought that you were going to do a kaka/saku fic. That's why I even read this, and now I'm depressed. You killed EVERYONE!
Death Fox chapter 1 . 10/8/2007