Reviews for Silver Lining
Flirtologist chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
FREAKIN' AweSOME!You finally made the sequel. Although i felt a little sad for Sakura in the beginning of the story it was still kick ass. Did i mention i almost cried. AGAIN! (as if Perception wasn't enough to bring out some tearful moments but i really felt bad for Sakura). update soon and i can't wait to see how sakura reacts to seeing Deidara again (does anyone else predict that Deidara will have a swollen jaw or a missing limb?)
Mistress Mairi chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
i think i know who the person is! (grins evilly) hehehehe

lol

plz update!
shifting chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
D: Everyone's dead, Sakura's so cold and it's not an ItaSaku anymore! Oh well, I love your writing so I'll keep reading rofl, but I loved the ItaSaku-ness and don't want to see it gone. ;_; Baw. Maybe I'll get addicted to DeiSaku instead.
lightningandgrace chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
...*tears*...I can't believe you killed everyone off..im so *sigh,I shall read on for the sake of Deidara...
XxaoshixX chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
update soon!
iflookscouldkill19 chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
its so sad.

KAKASHI! NOO!...but i guess if it was nessesary to the story, then its ok

omg...i cant believe u killed off so many people!...AHH!

but i like the DEIxSAKU pairing!
Rhinoplasty chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
I absolutely loved Perception, so i'm really glad you've decided to write a sequel - especially revolving around DeiSaku.

I was almost in tears whilst reading this, it was so damn morbid, but it defiantly made a great first chapter.

Hope you update soon. Thank you, thank you!
honoo girl chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
*Is in bliss* I am so happy! There was so much DeiSaku in Perception, and some part of me always wanted Sakura to get with him instead. (HIs hair is prettier :P) This story will certainly be watched. My only problem was how dark this chapter was. Poor Sakura, she really didn't deserve that kind of life. But, Deidara will make things better!
Kodachiku chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
I am SO thrilled that you are writing a sequel to Perception! I'm really sad that so many of our favorite characters had to die in between time periods though. I'm glad you gave them the heroic deaths they deserved! And I am just pleased beyond pleased that you are making this fic a DeiSaku. I loved the ItaSaku last time around, and I think you have set this up PERFECTLY for it to fit well as a DeiSaku. I am really looking forward to the next chapter, and THANK YOU for writing this! (Oh, and thanks for posting an Author's Note in Perception letting us know that you started this one!):D
Tiasha chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
It was a very good explanation...though naturally, I cried. But I'm so happy to see you continuing that story! XD
Crimson Mystery chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Wow, it's so good. I assume the yellow flash was Dei-Dei, right? Update when you can.
Ulat Bulu chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
This is good! Pls update soon!
shweeps chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Eep this is just as good as the last fic im happy you decided to make a sequal please update as soon as possible or i may cry *gives you a cokie for a great beiggining chapter*

Shweeps

-x-
kcosmo chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
wow! so bleak. almost everyone died :(

look forward to the next chapter though. it's off to a good start.

thanx for the authors note on perception. i didn't have u on author alert and really enjoyed that story
Superstitious chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Even though I just about bawled my eyes out [you killed everyone TT~TT ] I guess it would be the only way they could be together. And I love this pairing as much as ItaSaku... I'm still upset though. XD
1,495 | « Prev Page 1 .. 87 94 95 96 97 98 99 .. Last Next »