Reviews for Home Is Where The Heart Is
Alyson1597 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Awe
Sakura 8D chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Happy! That was nice! I like the quote at the beginning:

“You can fall from a tree; you can fall from a cliff—but the best way to fall…is to fall in love.”

-Anonymous
alltootroublesome chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
it was so sad but it is ehy you are a pretty much a good writer hey and when are you going to update on love or lust or what ever...
XxsTrInGz N' kEyZxX chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Aw... That was sweet. Grabeh. Ang tiyaga ni Sakura.
kappikahMIKEY chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
You're good!

SasuSaku GO GO GO!
AcidicMilk chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
O.M.F.G. O_O

This is AMAZING. Absolutely loved it. When I read the title, it sounded like a song, wish it was.
nhix chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
I love this oneshot. Oh. Drama. You've done a great job! Sakura's feelings were fantastic.

"If flamed and sued and you didn’t read this, I’ll track you down and kill you."

-points- I love that too. XD
Bored Konoha Kunoichi chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
hi, neon-kun!

As I read this fic, I was thinking, "wait a minute...aren't these quotes all from my profile?"

then I read the note on the bottom...

Yes, I'm the author with all the quotes in my profile,

and the "come to the dark side..we have Sasuke-kun!" was by me :P

This was really cute- it was nice how you used all the quotes, and it flowed rather smoothly.

I'm sorry that I found this fic a bit late, and I'm reviewing a bit late- but still, I loved it :)

Nice job, and keep it up!

P.S

I want to thank you again for editing Endless- I made all the corections you suggested ;) I'm very grateful
little sasuke kun chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
How cute

D
ThReE gIrLs WiTh PoCkY chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
hm ... what happened to sai? i always feel sorry for him ... i like the story though! very good! way to go neon-kun!
P-Prince chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Wow, not bad...Though I hope in the manga, Sai and Sakura dont get any "romatic" feelings or some what. lol but very nice.
Sayuri chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Omg, the quotes are so cute TOT! I love them!

At the end i got conffused at how Sakura and Sasuke got together, but i dont care, the story is really nice.
shi hime chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
That was a bit lonely but in the end it turned out fine..poor sakura chan..but at least in the end of the story she found her happeiness...:D
UnbreakableTrio chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
This is an awesome SS story!

- Sakura-Hime