Reviews for Insomnia
NanoMecka chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
I like it very much; good overall. But one thing...according to the rulebooks, dark elves see in black and white while in complete darkness, called Darkvision :)
Soului chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Oh I loved it. I can't put my finger on what you did, but I loved how you portrayed Drizzt. I can't wait to read some more of your work. Keep it up!
Drow Elf chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Fluffy. I really liked this, it was cute, and I imagine that it's a pretty close representation of Drizzt's fatherhood. Congratulations.

Salaam alaikum,

Drow Elf

Xal dos zexen'uma wun l' elamshinae d' Lloth!
Darth Ixnay chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
The "aww" factor is indeed high. A truly lovely, touching scene. Once again, you've nailed Drizzt's character perfectly and little Zak is so adorable. _
Lord Onisyr chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
This was indeed adorable. Kids are really hard to write and I do think you have Zak's characterization down perfectly. The scene itself was very poignant and very well paced, sweet yet melancholy; it sounds like a typical scene between Drizzt and his young son. The only nitpick I have is in FR, half-drow typically have white hair though that is just my geek showing. Great piece overall.
Tiggermyk chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Short and sweet! Very nice indeed. I don't really have anything more to say than that. _
The Lark chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Aw! This was too cute. Hope to see more of Drizzt and little Zak from you.