Reviews for Steps : Showdown
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Absolutely loved this story.
getpink chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
I love this story and read it over and over! It is so funny that Cam and Jack fought like little kids! It made me laugh so hard! This story is best one ever I read, cuz I love long stories!

Great story:) !
CindyLou13 chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Great way of showing Daniel and Vala going through one of life's most scary things and their love bringing them through it. Thanks for writing!

CindyLou
hugsabunny chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
love love love love this. drama happy endingamazinng :D

only thing: why was cam so buttish? apart from that it was great
J.Stone chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Why make Cam out to be a jerk?
MKRG chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
I was all smiles at the end! Great job! Some very funny lines in here too! Love Cam's use of the nicknames. :)
HAZMOT chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
The bar on drama just shot through the roof. BOOM. This was almost to hard to read, knowing how worried Daniel was and Vala going through so much pain and wanting to end it and just die. This was absolutely heart wrenching. You could feel the screams coming from Vala from the painful labor. I so thought you was going to end her life, but I'm glad you stayed true to our little happy family. Cam, Jack, Teal'c and Sam bickering was so normal to a T. This was just "FANTASTIC". To think our little Hayden came into this world fighting and screaming all the way. You made us proud. :D
Milena D chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
LOVE, definitely LOVE! This was a great blend of realism, fluff, angst and heartwrenching fear. Possibly and probably the best baby-birth fic I've ever read _ And I like the not-too-corny-because-it-fits name, much better than anything I've come up with _
starjems88 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
loved it, just right amount of drama for Daniel and Vala.
acer-sigma chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
That was really good. Though we all know how it turns out, it was really interesting to see all the emotions and angst flying around during the actual birth.
EmeraldWings90 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Definitely love it.
StanaTorv chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
aw...how cute!

:D sam
brodieresa chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
squee! that was absolutely the most freaking wonderful fic i've read. i really enjoyed it. thank you
Shinki chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
I am so in love with this not so little past moment from your other story. Its just perfect in every way. I can't explain how wonderful it really is. Great job.