Reviews for Miley, Do You Want to Know a Secret?
Azula's Flame 1415 chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
i really like your story its well written and very dramatic in a good way. love how you wrote lily as being jealous but hppy at the same time. i thought her character was good. mileys character was well scene between lilys dad was good. the wedding scene was prefect for the story. the ending was awesome. keep going the honey moon scene should be good can't wait to see how write it. but keep going its good.
Kerrywriterbballgirl122 chapter 6 . 9/6/2008
this is possibly the cutest liely fanfic ever! i love it!
talkswithherhands chapter 6 . 1/4/2008
nothing more to say but... you. freaking. ROCK!... my sox _ GREAT FIC! i LOVE it

keep up the fantastic work!

LJBard
KFD chapter 6 . 12/2/2007
Oh please please PLEASE write the sequel! So long as it isn't 20 chapters of smut. This one is as well written as the other one I reviewed although there are a few sentances that don't make sense.

It's great, I love it!
Joe Rachael Bruce chapter 2 . 10/15/2007
omgg! this is so sad i almost cryed
Guest chapter 6 . 10/14/2007
oh wait. its completed. nvm then... is there gonna be a sequel then?
Guest chapter 6 . 10/14/2007
whoo hoo. nice job. anyway... is there going to be a short part where everyone figures out luanne was miley? and... the marriage is technically invalid since luanne did not use her own name and so she is not married to jake. nor is miley... jsut saying. anyway, MORE! please.
imaginexanything chapter 6 . 10/14/2007
Aww, I like it. (:

WRITE THE SEQUEL NOW! xD

-Imagine
little clip chapter 6 . 10/14/2007
Awesome! I want to read the sequel please, post it soon! congrats! I loved this story
hermione032192 chapter 6 . 10/14/2007
Aww, great job, awesome fic! :)

Loved the ending :D
Skater xoxo Babe chapter 6 . 10/14/2007
Good chapter, but you do know that Luanne's wedding with jake isn't legal since they didn't use her name, right?

Roxi
xTexasgalx chapter 6 . 10/14/2007
That story was awesome! And if you did a sequel on Miley and Lilly's "honeymoon" that would be ever better ;)
hermione032192 chapter 5 . 10/13/2007
Can't wait to see what happens next :)
Skater xoxo Babe chapter 5 . 10/12/2007
Ooh, this is a great direction for the story to go in! But wouldn't people notice the difference between the names Luanne and Miley?

Well that's up to you to decide whether people find out.

I can't wait to read the next chapter because you always have something great in store for your readers.

Keep on writing as great as you usually write!

You rock,

Roxi
Ryan T. Morris chapter 5 . 10/12/2007
Great Story so far... Keep up the good woork.