Reviews for Babysitting Blues
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
Omigosh! LOLOL! XD PLEASE update soon! Looking forward to the next chapter!
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
Baka! Battou-kun might appear, Hiko-san.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 3 . 10/6/2011
Poor Hiko. Or is it poor Kenji? It's going to be quite interesting to see how those two manage to survive until Kenshin gets back. (Probably with Hiko chasing the little kid around the mountain in an effort not to accidentally kill him; I just hope Kenji doesn't get to the sake.)

update?

brittney
Leo's Katanas chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
XD

Hilarious!

Please update soon!
OffCenterFold chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
I came seeking inspiration - and instead I found elation and despair.

Elation because this is AWESOME. I can easily see it happening. Everything from Kensan's manipulation of Hiko to the unmitigated chaos that one small child can wreak - especially considering the bloodlines of this particular tiny terror.

Despair because it fell by the wayside - I know it's been three years but please do continue!
geckohawaii chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
Haha, only ten minutes! Poor Hiko. I imagine Kenshin will be in for an earful whenever he makes his way back.
geckohawaii chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Oh my gosh, Kenshin turning Hiko's own tactics against him at the end is-so perfect. Great chapter!
geckohawaii chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
This . . . is . . . awesome! From guilting Kenshin for not telling him he had a son, to calling Kenji a crazy brat. Hiko is f-ing hilarious!
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
Poor poor Hiko. XD

ari chan
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
Lmfao! I love fics like this.

Ari chan
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Aww-hw! XD Lmfao! Love it

Ari chan
KatieB19 chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
lol i love it
And So I Thought chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
Ha ha! Very funny! (not sarcastic :)
phantome101 chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
LOL...there should be more of this type of fics out...
phantome101 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Kaoru might murder Hiko for teaching her precious son to call his father 'Baka' LOL