Reviews for Never There
Betterbuddy chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Very well written story!
EmWithAChance chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
amazing, really amazing. question - is this a song fic? if so, what song is it? i want to check it out, the lyrics (if this is a song fic) sound pretty.

anyways great fic

ememememememememememem x
YaSakura chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
I loved your Chris-centric one-shot! It'd be my pleasure to add it to my C2... In fact, I may let you add a few more yourself.

And I love your profile, and wish I had a PSP to play Valkyrie Profile Lenneth!

Thank you again for gracing me with your wonderful gift.

YaSakura
MorganD chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Wow. Best "reenactment" I've ever read (and I've read a lot) of my favourite scene in the entire Charmed series. Really good. I hope you'll write more Chris-centered fics in the future. Thanks for sharing.
WishIWasAWitch chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
"between his older (and tragically diabolical) brother, Wyatt."

I love that line!

It was a good story and your spelling and grammer are very good.

your use of language was complex, it wasnt the type of words that the average person I understood them, I had to re-read.
livelongprosper2012 chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
pretty good. Oh and yes I have now added it to the Chris C2Archive! Good job, and sorry it took so long
Icediamond600 chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
This is really good. I like this. Hope to see more stories like this one, Sokai
blue234 chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
ilove this story! It's so sad
Wilhelmina Vandom chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
It is a great story so no tearing you apart (As if I would). Very emotional, just like I love them. Great job with it! I feel really bad for Leo and Chris though as they both seem to be hurting just as bad as the other.
DayDreamer9 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Aw, poor Chris. I love'em too Wish Leo was nicer to him even before he knew he was his son. I love this one, too bad it wasn't an entirely happy ending, but at least Leo will know what he did wrong so that he can fix it Hope you continue with more! Maybe even make a Charmed/WITCH crossover! XD