Reviews for Protect
tralalala chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Good introduction. Story got me hooked. Wondering why they didn't take him to a hospital.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 17 . 9/26/2015
Good end.
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 16 . 8/17/2015
yes yes you are... :(
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 10 . 8/16/2015
mhhm i prefer Eddo... :) *insert dreamy face*
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 7 . 8/16/2015
idk wether to laugh or or to cry... :/
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 2 . 8/16/2015
... colonel bastard...
Guest chapter 3 . 8/13/2015
This story is amazing :D
MyLittleRobin chapter 11 . 5/2/2015
NOT THE PUPPY EYES! I HAVE AN ACTUAL PUPPY WHO ALWAYS BEGS AND YOU JUST GAVE ME AN IMAGE OF THAT! Erg, it's so hard to ignore the puppy eyes. And this awesome story.
MyLittleRobin chapter 6 . 5/2/2015
Awww... that's cute and I just want to coddle Ed now.
Dark Elixar Wizard chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Very cool. Some of the sentences, or should I say, sentence structures confused me a bit (probably my own fault though). I think this is a VERY neat fanfic.

Happy Writings!

D.E.W
luluhrh chapter 17 . 10/23/2014
hmph. i cried... when it looked like he was forgiving Mustang. don't forgive Mustang! he's a bastard!

still... very good story!
pale-blue11 chapter 17 . 9/26/2014
Awesome story :) I couldn't stop reading!
HopefulHelpful chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
I noticed a mistake in this chapter. When they first find him, he's screaming and stuff. And then at the end of the chapter they were wondering if he spoke their language. But he was screaming stuff in their language. Just latting you know.

Great story so far, I don't know if this is my kind of story yet but I'll read some more to try it out.

HopefulHelpful
f chapter 17 . 6/27/2014
BOOOO YOUR GAY
Izu-Chan chapter 17 . 4/30/2014
*begins sobbing uncontrollably* That was the most kindest sweetest thing I have ever written... It actually made me cry... Why would Edward's father stab him like that?! That was just plain cruel! Then to heal it and cut it open again!? But besides all of that, the ending was so sweet and good... Thank You...