Reviews for Protect
MyLittleRobin chapter 11 . 5/2
NOT THE PUPPY EYES! I HAVE AN ACTUAL PUPPY WHO ALWAYS BEGS AND YOU JUST GAVE ME AN IMAGE OF THAT! Erg, it's so hard to ignore the puppy eyes. And this awesome story.
MyLittleRobin chapter 6 . 5/2
Awww... that's cute and I just want to coddle Ed now.
Dark Elixar Wizard chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Very cool. Some of the sentences, or should I say, sentence structures confused me a bit (probably my own fault though). I think this is a VERY neat fanfic.

Happy Writings!

D.E.W
luluhrh chapter 17 . 10/23/2014
hmph. i cried... when it looked like he was forgiving Mustang. don't forgive Mustang! he's a bastard!

still... very good story!
pale-blue11 chapter 17 . 9/26/2014
Awesome story :) I couldn't stop reading!
HopefulHelpful chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
I noticed a mistake in this chapter. When they first find him, he's screaming and stuff. And then at the end of the chapter they were wondering if he spoke their language. But he was screaming stuff in their language. Just latting you know.

Great story so far, I don't know if this is my kind of story yet but I'll read some more to try it out.

HopefulHelpful
f chapter 17 . 6/27/2014
BOOOO YOUR GAY
Izu-Chan chapter 17 . 4/30/2014
*begins sobbing uncontrollably* That was the most kindest sweetest thing I have ever written... It actually made me cry... Why would Edward's father stab him like that?! That was just plain cruel! Then to heal it and cut it open again!? But besides all of that, the ending was so sweet and good... Thank You...
Izu-Chan chapter 11 . 4/30/2014
Aww poor Roy, but in his offense he did have it coming for having Ed 's wrists...
Kazaru13 chapter 17 . 4/10/2014
AWWWWW this story has earned you my love and admiration! It's very original and make me want to cry and squeal with happiness at the same time! It' so sweet! I loved it through and through!
Cutiepie120048 chapter 17 . 4/9/2014
This story is GREAT!

Loved it till the very end!
hummingbird802 chapter 6 . 3/6/2014
-mouth hanging wide open. Closes mouth and smirks- now what would the real fullmetal say...
ShoesSOS13 chapter 17 . 1/4/2014
Amazing!
Br0kenChim3ra chapter 17 . 10/9/2013
Great fic! i loved how Ed was only 13, a younger Ed is always more adorable ;3; And his relationship with Riza. Ku sotsu, i just loved it! ;U;
Aly chapter 17 . 8/18/2013
Hi I loved your story, read the whole thing. Seemed like a realistic alternate universe. So yeah.