Reviews for Fairy War
CyberManiac chapter 1 . 4/13
Oh WOW! I was looking through the Shakespeare Crossovers and see this! This game was my freaking childhood. Can't believe it's been like 15 years and more since the Insomniac trilogy.

Can't wait to read the rest, it seems to be a pretty good fit. I very vaguely remember coming up with my own original world for Spyro, way way back, that was something like a forest, and the Faerie forest more or less sounds like it, so hopefully reading this can reincorporate the little of that child fantasy that remains.

Certainly an original and interesting concept.
JusticeJoshua chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Interesting.
Draganta the Dragonlord chapter 7 . 10/12/2007
You're very welcome my friend and I hope you do a sequel to this story. That's what I done with my story and it's really great with a few plot twists that make you think "How the hell?" and stuff like that. Great chapter and Keep writing stories like this one, okay?
Draganta the Dragonlord chapter 6 . 10/12/2007
Very well done! Keep it going. I love this story.
Draganta the Dragonlord chapter 5 . 10/12/2007
Very well done my friend and just to give you a heads-up, I've another story for you to review whenever you're ready. Great chapter! Keep it up.
Draganta the Dragonlord chapter 4 . 10/10/2007
Very impressive pal. I love this story and my next chapter will be up tomorrow evening. Until then Keep it up.
Draganta the Dragonlord chapter 3 . 10/9/2007
Very nice work my friend. Keep it up and please when you have any time review my story. Thanks anyway.
BestNotes chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
Considering I just did a paper on this book... I'm quite familiar with everything. This might be of interest to me. Keep up the good work!
Draganta the Dragonlord chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
Very good work! Keep it up with that talent of yours.
Draganta the Dragonlord chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Very interesting stuff. Keep it up.