Reviews for Twined
this;
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
StoriedFabric chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Amazing story - so well written!
anhimals chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
I am not sure if it is because I am a die hard Sess/Rin fan that I find this story realistic of how he would confess to her. Even though the story does not state that it is "Complete" it ends very well. :)
MusicMaiden714 chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
This is adorable! 3
Shadowmaiden3 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Post post post! plz. Sessh is a little OOC, but in a good way, I like it
jenn225 chapter 2 . 12/7/2007
OMG! Possibly the best story I have ever read.(I've read quite a few) I was just about to give up on reading fanfic and then I read yours. It left me staring at the screen in awe, everthing was so well put together, I just want to say thanks. Thanks for the great story you really have lots of talent.
orvida geri chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
wow i love this story and i think your summary was very good. I can wait for more stories from you to come.
Silent Scribe chapter 2 . 11/13/2007
An exceptional storyline, I look forward to how it will progress.

The characters address themselves in third-person, is there a reason for that besides the way it would sound in Japanese?

The closing sentence for this chapter was memorable; you drew parallels between Sesshomaru and his father well.
Anifun chapter 2 . 11/1/2007
Aw / Cute Story!

That was sweet!

Just one question though how old was (is) rin in this story?
ear145 chapter 2 . 10/17/2007
*tackleglomps*

This is so gorgeous! Words cannot describe the squeefulness I feel right now! Is there going to be another chapter?

*puppy eyes* Please...
New Fan chapter 2 . 10/11/2007
I love the story. I hope that was not the end. Update soon.
New Fan chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
I enjoy the story so far. I hope that you will update soon.
hushedthoughts chapter 2 . 10/10/2007
it's just geting better! i loved it!
AnimesFireBaby chapter 2 . 10/10/2007
i luv it! plz continue!
SongbirdSarah chapter 2 . 10/9/2007
THIS WAS SO SWEET! I loved it, and i cant wait to read more. sesshoumaru finally let his guard down, haha, go him! good work and update soon!

~Maz.