Reviews for In Unity is Strength
Skimball4 chapter 1 . 1/18
Drawer-not draw.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Aww Poor Tony.

Glad Gibbs came by. Tony didn't need to get drunk. Just needed someone to talk to to vent out his emotions.

And i am guessing the marine was Gibbs. "That marine's boss told him something that stuck with him for a long time. A man is only a man when he knows his limitations, recognising that he is as fallible as anyone else and prone to emotions just like anyone else." Thats something both Tony and Gibbs need to realize.
Madances chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I enjoyed it. Tracy
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
A great story. Very good.
PBfan15 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Great story
Mary chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
It seems like that there should be more to the to just end it there! If you post anymore the the story can you send it to me to read? Thank you.
Cutiepie2191 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Great story! Keep up the good work:)
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Loved it.
affleckfan08 chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
great story
supergirl02 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
that was great! It's ok to feel...very nicely written! tears in my eyes!
Trivette Lover Heather chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Well done! Enjoyed that it was Gibbs who was the marine. Good stuff!
Kandon Kuuson chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Em, like I said before I really like this Gibbs/Tony relationship story. Gibbs is more father then boss, which is great. Look forward to more great fics. Jems :) As for the male psyche, well I don't know about that :D
SparklingCatseye chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
you did a good job with this. love tony/gibbs stories. hope to see more from you soon!
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
That was great, you did Tony and Gibbs friendship very well, definently did it justice! Thank you )
vanishingp2000 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Thank you, I enjoyed this, I love reading about Gibbs and Tony, particularly as a father and son relationship. You did have a couple of tense changes early on that you might like to change other than that nicely done.