Reviews for Playing Tennis with You
Lady Queria chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
that was awesome! I really liked how the whole story flowedish! I kinda wish it was longer then a one shot. I want to keep reading!
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Awwww! Dan is so leinient to Akutsu! How cute! The closest love confession Akutsu could ever make!
Stars of Gold chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
It's an awesome metaphor. And Akutsu freaking out about liking Dan is pure win. It makes me squeeeee!

Stars of Gold
Miss Regina Star chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Zetta awesome!
Kiwee chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
So cute! I think reading all these stories in a row has given me cavities, but it's totally worth it. The beginning made me all 'D:', but Akutsu redeemed himself. Well, I started 'aw'ing after the Yuuki-find-test-bit, wanted to punch Akutsu after the it's-okay-to-mess-with-him bit, but then the ending made me happy again.
terrorofthehighway chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Brill.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Ahaha! It's always fun to see Akutsu baffled. _
shadowshroom chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I simply adore your AkuDan fics and I think this is my favorite.
Amiri chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
**sighs** Such loveliness. Thank you!
mesmerizedbyceruleaneyes chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
whoa good characterization. but i wouldn't think that akutsu could be so mushy. maybe only AFTER that kiss?
sexypancake chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
AHH! i can't believe i missed this story when i was skimming your page! i love it! it's nice to read a story where they're actually old enough to be considered having a somewhat legal gay relationship. lol. middle school is pushing it, but hey, i'm not complaining!

but dan making 2nd in the country, or something like that, i was a little wtf with that. haha. nice nice. can't wait for more!
Seran Hawthorne chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Aw...so sweet~!
kunitsu chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Nicely done. I loved how you made Akutsu feel all confused about Dan here.
Diary chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
I enjoyed this and was surprised that Dan kissed Akutsu instead of getting him to play tennis, again.
scorch66 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
"It's because I want to play tennis with you."-Yeah right! Akutsu just wants an excuse to kiss Dan again!XD

BTW, I LOVE your writing style(it's realistic and witty) & I LOVE it even more that you're writing AkutsuXDan pirings since they're really rare. I always look forward to reading your fics! Thanks!