Reviews for Always There
JerinAnn chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Awww! Now i'm crying. Great job. I kinda wish that she lived in this, but who am i to talk? I killed bella in a few of my stories already... though she came back to life. Anyway, great job.
riah cullen chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Oh...
ChloeJoMusic chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I LOVED IT! I think that is what really would have happened too!
Dom-Loves-Kel chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
cute

ahha ilbela
katie08 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
AW that was great i cryed
AllyCat214 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
I don't hate you for killing off Bella i like the story... even if bella had to die... wait this means edward's single to all of you edward LUVERS!
its.just.jaimie chapter 1 . 6/2/2008

hmph!

*teears*

ugh. crying sucks
EllaAngel chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
OH MY GOODNESS! That was so amazing! Even though Bella died, how she was able to become a ghost to stay with Edward was so cool! This is definantly going on my favorites!

Smile!
My Personal Morphine chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
I only don't like this because it is a oneshot. It could be so wonderful if you made it a story. This just doesn't seem like an appropriate ending to me. I keep imagining whole stories that could bloom from this oneshot, I do love it though.
Italiangurlinamessedupworld chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
oh it's sad...i still love this i don't know why but i really love these sad fics.
zombiesohmygosh chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Kya!

poor eddie (
dustyluvr92 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
What a touching story! I loved it!
yumi2482 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
wait is this a one chapter story because if it is then that's good because with out Bella it would be hard to write more
alex9621 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
i cant believe that i could like something that kills bella like that, but guess what:

i do!