Reviews for Dragon's Kiss
hetawholockvengerstuck chapter 26 . 7/11
Best. Chapter. Ever.

Perfect balance of emotions and sexy imagery. It's all my little asexual heart could desire.
hetawholockvengerstuck chapter 18 . 7/9
That scene in the storm was so well paced and tense! You could feel Seto's desperation!
hetawholockvengerstuck chapter 8 . 7/7
! Seto saving Joey is my JAM!

Great characterization of the villain by the way.
Princess OtakuGeek chapter 35 . 6/5
I love this ending and I wish it has a sequel. Beautiful job.
haruhivjioka chapter 35 . 5/17
Ahh this story is amazing! It was honestly such an enjoyable read, I found myself wanting to pick it back up every time I had to put it down to do something else. Please keep being the amazing writer you are! :)
Fire Inu Princess chapter 35 . 3/17
finally, finished reading this fantastic story, I hope to read more awesome stories like this
AnOldReader chapter 35 . 2/20
It's been almost ten years since I read this, and it still hits me. This fic was truly timeless.
Dalas chapter 35 . 1/24
NGHGHGNVHH! YES! Second time reading it but same reaction! YES! So good!
I love dragons and I love puppyshipping! This is the best idea ever! Thank you!
TicklishNatasha chapter 5 . 10/18/2016
I am loving this story so far
Kimmytrainer chapter 34 . 9/17/2016
Holy shit this story was amazing and I love you for writing it; thank you so much! Now that I've paid my respects I'm off to read the epilogue!
Guest chapter 35 . 7/18/2016
This... Is probably... One of THE best puppyshipping fanfictions... I HAVE EVER READ! The story and characters were amazing, the writing extremely well done, no loose ends, I absolutely LOVED IT. Amazing job, this fic was PERFECT. Thank you so much for making it!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/18/2016
"it was the most wonderful thin two people in love could do"
Sure that you arent talking about something else? Like eating cake for exampln.
#Cakeisbetterthansex
Guest chapter 25 . 6/18/2016
I gotta say the lgbt incorrectness is killing me but other than that it's awesome! Good work!
Guest chapter 35 . 5/2/2016
*cries* there was barely any yugi X yami moments in here. I though there would be more :...( But other than that the story was beautifully written
Missing Jade Snake chapter 10 . 4/14/2016
I can almost imagine Joey replacing that lizard with rich in that exact same tone in the anime.
1,739 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »