Reviews for Dragon's Kiss
twentytwobracelets chapter 35 . 12/3/2020
Haha I was worried they would have to have dragon incest to survive but luckily there were other dragons still. I liked the story and especially that you take your time to describe the situation and details.
serena.jones.585 chapter 35 . 12/4/2019
Overall, very satisfying. Joey's gonna wind up running a kingdom whether he wants to or not. Where's my baby dragon sequel?!
serena.jones.585 chapter 26 . 12/4/2019
It was a transformation potion? Is that all? Ladies, Joey is hurt, yes, but he's not so damaged that he can't handle positive contact! I thought all thefuss was because Seto wanted the m'preg fomula.
serena.jones.585 chapter 13 . 12/3/2019
Mid chapter again. Marik owes Joey a debt for that.
serena.jones.585 chapter 6 . 12/3/2019
Mid chapter but had to stop. Ice. Ouch. That might be the worst timed accident I have ever read. Simple but devastating. Nicely played, fate.
serena.jones.585 chapter 3 . 12/3/2019
This chapter wasn't boring, it was necessary. And more than that, it was engaging. I now want to learn more about Seto and Mokuba, and how they live as the last of their kind. Too much action, with no real plot is boring. Don't sell yourself short. This, so far, is worth my time to read.
Anime100 chapter 35 . 9/21/2018
Oh wow; what a fantastic fanfic. I hope to read more YU-GI-OH fanfics starring Joey like this one in the future

I also would like to read fanfics of Valon/Joey yaoi or Valon and Joey friendship
AbsoluteReader1995 chapter 1 . 6/1/2018
Hey have you ever seen "I Am Dragon"? I think it's a Russian movie and the similarities between it and this are pretty cool. There is a lot that's really different too, but I think that you would really enjoy it, it's on Amazon Prime Video if you ever decide to see it.
Wiipuu chapter 35 . 5/1/2018
I dont think I liked it. To bad for me...
WhyteFrosting chapter 1 . 3/19/2018
Okay, wait, wait, wait, wait... Seto's... a dragon? What?
I'm still reading and beside the minuscule grammatical errors, I'm enjoying this fic, good job!
Yu-GONE chapter 35 . 3/2/2018
I love this story so much! It's so well written and the whole plot is wonderfully done! I could go on and on about how much I loved this but then I'd be rambling. This was worth every hour I put into and honestly it's one of the best fanfics I've read so far. Thank you so much for letting me have this wonderful experience and keep up the great work!
Spritilly chapter 1 . 2/15/2018
What a bitch!
Kayselberry chapter 35 . 1/15/2018
This story was absolutely beautiful! So heart warming, my ear was actually pounding at many parts because of all the twists and turns. I'm really sad it had to come to an end!
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 1/3/2018
Beautiful. Utterly beautiful.

This story made me laugh, cry, and have one of the most cherished times while reading fanfiction, oddly enough this was the first fanfiction I read inn the Yu-Gi-Oh Series, and this story certainly left a mark in my heart. It surely is not comparable to others, which made me wished I read this last, but I will not forget it and recall it with fondness.

Thank You Author for creating this masterpice and evehn if im 10 years late, I hope someday, even if you will not see this review, you recognize that you have a talent to create a story that invoke readers emotions, for I loved this story and more that comes from you. :)
Jackiesax chapter 1 . 9/28/2017
Good thing that my school has an elevator for injured students and teachers. Hopefully your leg heala soon!
1,757 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »