Reviews for Dragon's Kiss
KeiMaxwell chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
It's great that you made the effort to write this whole prologue instead of just summarizing the events in it. A very interesting start.
Lykeans chapter 20 . 3/3/2013
I just gotten to the twentieth chapter and I'm already captivated!
Putti chapter 35 . 2/28/2013
OMG! the best fanfiction i have ever read in my LIFE! and i am so sad because its over, but still so happy about the ending, it was so CUTE! you are really AWESOME ! respect! ;) :)
Koriou ou chapter 35 . 2/2/2013
And done!
Thanks for the ride. It's being awesome.
I go chapter 26 . 2/1/2013
I don’t know how I should start, in fact I was just planning to comment on the very last chapter but just so you know I couldn’t. I haven’t been able to stop reading since Friday, and I do have a life and tones of things to do but I just can’t concentrate… I can’t, I need to finish your amazing story. My whole attention has been swallowed by it, I have been squealing through it all, you have no idea.

–This yugi-oh obsession came back to me some months ago and then searching I found your story, decided to give it a try and so here we are-

Your Dragon Seto is so clever and so Seto, Im in love with him… yeah I understand how our prince feels, dammit, I… You just made him so much like he really is, and I dunno-

Joey, his life his fears, he is awesome here too. The whole setting, everyone’s pasts, I just can’t…

But I will finish it soon, that is a fact and I will come back with more eloquent words or perhaps by the end I will be simply mute. Your story is by far one of the best I have ever read, just alongside a few more. You are an amazing story taller, and for this entire universe you have created, I applaud you.

You don’t know how much I have been waiting for Seto to turn human and now I am hyper –on the other side, I regretfully do know how the story ends, because I read some reviews and they spoiled it for me, my own fault, for being far too curios-

I wonder if Yami and Bakura will ever be humans to be with their lights. Marik and Malik and their lemon was awesome, hot too.

I just, just will keep reading, yeah.

See ya soon.
PunPunMatt chapter 35 . 1/1/2013
So it took me around three days to finish your story and let me just say that even though it's been around four years that this has been completed, I've enjoyed it nonetheless. I honestly don't even know where to start. I guess first I would like to say that this is one of the BEST Seto/Joey fanfictions ever written. They are my favorite pairing in Yugioh and I'm glad that you wrote it. I just recently got back into this fandom and I'm sad to say that there are not many well written ones. I can say that I only found two stories to be all around well written and yours makes three.

Sorry if I'm jumping around. I'm trying to come up with things to say. This story is just damn good. Other than the fact that it was well written, it had a good running plot and great characterization. You were descriptive and I loved it. You didn't go overboard with the descriptions, but there was a balance from descriptions and actions. Especially the fighting scenes. They. Were. The. Best. Joey Wheeler, you kick ass. Gosh, I really don't know what to say. I love how everything is. How Joey's the protagonist of this story and he takes everything into his own hands. His fights were thrilling and you caught my attention the instant he starts fighting. There was suspense, drama, and a whole lot of ass whooping.

Honestly, I was immediately pulled in right from the very start, the prologue. At first I was skeptical because I wasn't in the mood for fantasy and action. I was just so use to reading a modern setting where the plot is driven between the two characters, drama, emotions, etc. The usual stuff basically. So this is a refreshing take on the pairing. It's like a fairytale, but not cliche and all the characters are strong and badass in their own rights. I loved how you managed to weave a setting, a kind of story around the characters so that it felt real. It felt as if I was in it as well. I also liked how the story wasn't centered around Seto and Joey. Each character in their own way had a chance to shine and steal the show for a bit. Each character had a story to tell and I loved how you unraveled that slowly instead of forcing it out all at once. They weren't just characters that were used to further the plot or support Joey and Seto, but they were people themselves. I don't know how to explain it, but it just really drew me in.

For Seto and Joey, you made them in character. Like they weren't in character, but at the same time they were subtle about it. Because obviously Joey here was born from royalty and wealth. He's still the ass kicking Joey that we all know and love, but there's a certain amount of wisdom and experience in him. He's smart mouth..Yes, but he also thinks before he acts sometimes. Joey is clever in his own way and I'm glad you brought that out. Same with Seto, even though he was a dragon..He was still the same snarky, standoffish, overprotective brother. The romance between the two drew me in. I don't know how to explain it, but it wasn't sappy. It wasn't cheesy, it was like reading a romance novel except it wasn't shallow at all. It wasn't gorgeous guy falls for down on her luck gorgeous girl who needed saving, but it was prince and dragon. I was a little surprised at the ending at first. Joey turned into a dragon? I saw it coming a little, but seriously...who knew? I guess I wasn't use to the idea..Like two of them as dragons instead of humans..Because I honestly thought that Seto would just become a human, but I know that kind of ending would be cliche and somewhat expected. So while I admit that I'm slightly bothered by the ending, it was a great ending nonetheless and I'm glad in a way that you chose this type of ending..Because it wouldn't make sense otherwise if Seto just became a human. This whole story is centered around dragons anyways. Haha. : )

Anyways, I think I ran out of things to say. Like I said, I know it's been four years since this has been completed...And I'm not even quite sure if you're still writing for this pairing, but if you do...Please continue. I noticed that you wrote another story two years back. I think it's called Draculea? That story hasn't been updated in two years, but I'm going to take a look at it anyways. It's safe to say that I'm obsessed with your writing and how you write these two as a pairing. Haha. I'm hoping you'll update that one as well, if not I'm hoping I can convince you. : )

Well, thank you for your time...I'm not going to apologize for the long review because I know how annoying it is for some people to favorite your story, follow your story, etc..but NOT review. It seriously is annoying. But anyways...Thank you so much for writing this story! It's like an epic fantasy thriller with a slice of romance that should be on the shelves!
alusandrea chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
Even dragon Mokuba gets kidnapped.
Artemis chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I love you story soo much
Love Psycho chapter 35 . 12/21/2012
Awesome, awesome, AWESOME! I LOVED this fic! Very well written, the pacing, the world, the DRAGONS...and the ending was PERFECT. For various reasons I don't really feel like listing now.

-hands over platter- Magic cake for you!
Hegiko chapter 10 . 12/16/2012
I wasn't going to comment till the end but . . . XD
ok first I'm going to tell you that I FRELLING LOVE THIS STORY!
I like how this is written more like a novel though the chapter length might be shorter XD

and now I'm gonna highlight some things that Amuse me :3
"what were you expecting? Rocket Scientists?"
". . . from his Geek Squad went missing"
I love how these people don't inow what a radio is but know about Rockets and Geeks XD
It just makes me laugh and I thought I'd share my humor :3

and now, what I think is going to happen:
Joey and Seto fall in love, Seto nearly gets killed in the confrontation with Téa and the witch but Joey, being of witch decent, is hurt instead thus breaking the curse . . . wait if Joey is too injured for Isis to heal than how does he use his one wish to be human so that he can be by his love's side forever?
Oh well, either way I'm sure Rebecca dies :3
Even though English is not not your first language I never would have guessed. You have such good command of the English language.
SuiteHeart52 chapter 12 . 12/15/2012
This chapter is just too funny :)
crockercorpcutie chapter 31 . 12/8/2012
I totally cried at the end of this chap. That song... Perfect. I always get emotional over music.
crockercorpcutie chapter 26 . 12/3/2012
Finally. Lemons. Hot, juicy lemons.
crockercorpcutie chapter 23 . 12/3/2012
You tease! Stop depriving me of my lemon!
crockercorpcutie chapter 22 . 12/3/2012
I usually don't like yami/hikari pairings, but this marik/Malik is so... hot!
1,757 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »