Reviews for Dragon's Kiss
Fushichou Ryuu chapter 35 . 8/22/2012
:') so beautiful, i remember crying several times while reading this story, both out of joy and sadness :) keep up the good work
Utterly-Fabulous chapter 35 . 8/17/2012
This is probably the best Puppysihipping story I've ever read.
linusah chapter 35 . 8/14/2012
an incredibly detailed history that gets the heart beating a little to fast for comfort... well done ;)
Silver-Haired-Thief chapter 35 . 8/11/2012
:) fantastic story. It was a geniune pleasure to read :)
Silver-Haired-Thief chapter 34 . 8/11/2012
o.o
:( :,c
Waaaaaa!
limnamae chapter 35 . 8/6/2012
This is probaly one of the most amazing stories I have ever read, and I have read plenty. Thye drama, the romance, the I-will-kill-them-in-a-second-if-you-donts, the heartache(really - I was ready to HIT Joey when he didnt went with Seto in the first place), the hole freaking story - TOTALLY AWESOMENESS! I wish youd make a sequel and we could see the kids grow, but hey how much awesomeness can one person expect. I loved the puppyshipping and the puzzleshipping which is my main shipping. I have only just discovered puppyshipping. Well, just wanted to say GOOD JOB and this story is sooooo going into my favorites.
Aarosha chapter 35 . 7/27/2012
Goddamn. Possibly one of my absolute favorite fanfic ever.
I cried, laughed, and worried along side the characters.
I'd give you a long review since it is well deserved, but my heart is currently spent. Even as a realist, I'm happy at the sappy ending.
Thank you for writing such a fantastic story.
Guest chapter 35 . 7/17/2012
Holy cow...I don't even think I need to tell you based on how many reviews you have but this story just blew my mind, it was absolutely fantastic. One of the best I've ever read.
ThatTimeOfMonth chapter 34 . 7/8/2012
Omg, Joey's mom sacrifice made me cry. I so didn't see her sacrificing herself coming. I knew that some witch was gonna have to spill some blood but I didn't think they had to die so I had thought it was gonna be Joey. Great twist! So emotional and grand!
DevilKittyKat1 chapter 35 . 6/30/2012
Oh. My. Friggin. FISH! The story is sooooo beautiful All of it From beginning to end, you just make me cry in tears! You are truly a great writer I LOVE YOU for making this story LIVE PUPPYSHIPPING 3 and once more, thank you for posting (and complete the story). You make my heart melt TT TT
Crystia chapter 35 . 6/26/2012
Hello!

I've been reading your story for the past few days, and I finally finished! And it was so awesome, despite reading it on my phone, I went through allllllll the trouble of RE-finding it on on my laptop just so I could review. ;)

Well, I have 35 chapters worth of reviews to give in one, sooooo...This is going to be quite long, I assume.

First thing I can think of is...I KNEW IT! I TOTALLY KNEW THAT DUKE WAS THE RAVEN! AHAHAHAHA! BOW BEFORE MY AMAZING PREDICTING ABILITIES! }:D

Ahem. That being said, I love how you portrayed the characters, although I DID think that Kaiba turned into too much of a softie for the last few chapters. Actually, that reeeealllyyyy got on my nerves. But you did him well for most of it.

My favorite character was probably Bakura, for some reason. He didn't get much time in the story, but he always made me laugh! XD

I loved the interactions between the characters...the way you had them talk had me laughing, frowning, and wide-eyed depending on the situation. :)

At the end, though, I kiiiind of had to wonder. Where the heck would that many dragons have hidden? And if there were that many, wouldn't they have been able to find the dragon-city place in the mountain? Hmmm.

Grrrrr Tea was so hateable! I'm neither a Tea supporter nor hater, but I thought you did a decent job with her. She was terribly OOC, but I understand you needed a villain. I appreciated how you gave her a side to be pitied...I still disliked her, but I found that the backstory you gave her allowed a different perspective of her as not just a mindless villain, but someone who also went through hardships. Although what she did couldn't really be justified, it could be understood.

Mai was such a flirt, but somehow I liked her anyway! :P

I found it unrealistic that Serenity held absolutely no hard feelings toward Seto or Joey when her mother exchanged her life for a dragon. I thought she'd feel at least a little bit of anger, even if she tried not to. Losing a parent would not be that easy.

Marik is a pervert! XD ...And so is Malik, for that matter. I would have liked to see a bit more emotional connection than just their...umm, physical relationship. But I thought you did a decent job, they were a funny pair. :P

Aww, baby dragons! Cute! I like the shy one!

You did a really good job tying everything up at the end. Oh, and that reminds me again: I KNEW JOEY WAS PART WITCH FROM THE VERY BEGINNING! BWAHAHAHAHA! THUS RETURNS MY AMAZING PREDICTING ABILITIES!

Whoooaaa the lemon was intense! O.O and that's all I'll say about that.

Mokuba makes such a cute dragon! I always pictured Seto as a blue eyes white dragon...Was Mokuba supposed to be a particular card or something, or was he just left to the imagination?

This review was really very random...I just wrote whatever popped into my head next. Sorry if it's all over the place. :P

Overall, great story. Thanks for posting! :)

-Darkelf
Amrit chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
LOVE THIS STORY YAYAYAYA
TheRavenSaidNeverMore chapter 35 . 6/3/2012
I love the ending!
you dont wanna know chapter 12 . 5/19/2012
...creepy...

...i'm drinking a pina-colada right now...

awesome story