Reviews for Dragon's Kiss
Guest chapter 25 . 6/18/2016
I gotta say the lgbt incorrectness is killing me but other than that it's awesome! Good work!
Guest chapter 35 . 5/2/2016
*cries* there was barely any yugi X yami moments in here. I though there would be more :...( But other than that the story was beautifully written
Missing Jade Snake chapter 10 . 4/14/2016
I can almost imagine Joey replacing that lizard with rich in that exact same tone in the anime.
Missing Jade Snake chapter 2 . 4/14/2016
The best thing about this is I can see Canon Joey doing this. Being all Prince-ly but retaining his famous temper and still being sooooo loveable.
Missing Jade Snake chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
First, I love this story. I loved it the first time I read it about 4 years ago, and all those numerous times in between now since then. I can't even remember how many times I've read this but it never gets boring, annoying or even drab.

Second, this fic literally embodies all that I love about Seto and Joey as characters. They're not OOC in the way that makes me want to cry or hit something but you've stuck to what makes them, well them.

Thirdly, the world you've built is probably one of the best settings I've ever read. No joke. I nitpick everything I read but I honest to god love this backdrop. The character development and descriptive writing make me want to ball like a baby because its so beautifully thought out and described. You've hit too of my favourite things in one fic which is so damn rare for me.

Fourth, when I first read this fic I decided this pairing would be my OTP of OTPS. I've never swayed from my decision after I discovered new fandoms and new websites. Literally my number one on any list of favourite pairings.

Fifthly, I never found a fic with this pairing that I loved more than this one. Somehow the rest of the fics in this fandom do not measure up to this one with this particular pairing in my mind. Ever.

Sixthly, I actually don't have one but I've decided to review every chapter in this fic because I need to make up for all the years that I didn't.

On with the fic I go.
Elipsa chapter 35 . 1/22/2016
To be totally honest, I didn't expect to like this. I've skipped over it before since it seemed like the standard Dragon/Prince(ess) story that i never bothered - I'm so glad I was wrong. So, when I realized I read over half of this without realizing, I was pleasantly surprised. This has been a joy to read and I really enjoyed how you characterized everyone. I will definitely be reading this again in the future. Thank you for sharing, I enjoyed every bit.
XXyaoianimeXX chapter 35 . 9/27/2015
I fucking love this story! Please write more stories I need to read your writings. Seriously you got talent and it shows! Don't ever stop!
Velv3tteV3nom chapter 5 . 8/27/2015
Love your story! It's like a breath of fresh air from all the cliches I've seen around lately. Keep up the great work, hun!
jj chapter 35 . 8/14/2015
re read nice job
Guest chapter 35 . 8/8/2015
Uuuuhhhh... Make sequel...please :(
Erelssysn chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
*Whispers* Eight years and many rereads later and this is still a favorite of mine. I will never get over this fic. Neverrr.
Mystery master chapter 8 . 7/28/2015
That was great but,I really wanted Anubis to fuck Joey. Will you please make a story with a werewolf and Joey having sex.
MeLoL chapter 35 . 7/28/2015
BLESS YOUR BEAUTIFUL BRAIN!
This story is amazing. It has a little bit of everything and I cried so many times, and I laughed so hard and This story was just... I have no words. You did an amazing job.
JustCallMeLucie chapter 35 . 7/2/2015
Thank you for this. At first I dreaded reading thus as I've seen so many dragon Seto fics and they were badly done and it kinda put me off...but then I was like "fuck it! I want something to read " and me being the terrible sap I am,decided to go ahead and read it and I haven't put it down since I started.

You damn near brought me to tears when Seto died( I am unable to cry) and was screaming hundreds of profanities at the screen in three different languages, even though I kinda knew he was gonna come back to life again. What I didn't expect was Joey's mom giving her life for his...it was so sad.

Anyway your description of the little draklings is nearly identical to what I imagined them to be( only I thought one of them would have weird purple eyes) and I actually drew them before time then I redrew them to match your image.

When I came to the epilogue I was so sad that it was the end. I practically smacked myself for thinking the story was bad at the beginning,stupid me.

Right,If I haven't said it yet, I LOVE this story and your mind for creating it :)
sally-dark chapter 34 . 6/13/2015
Alright so I've been reading this story on and off for three months now. I wanted to review after the first chapter however I was reading it with the fanfiction app and for some odd reason though I can read your story and view chapter when I try to review it says 'story not found' I don't often use my computer but I booted it up this morning just for this.

Your story was a delightful surprise. I didn't think it was going to be as amazing as it was. I cried more then a few times when reading it, and laughed and got giddy along with the character. I sobbed when Seto died, and then again when Adhara died. I kept telling myself I wasn't attached to Adhara so I shouldn't be crying but the characters reactions and emotions throughout the entire story make you feel everything as if you were there. So I sobbed like a baby along with Joey, and serenity.

Another great big surprise for me was how believable you made Tea, I'll admit in the show I found her character irritating, her sappy friendship pep talks so annoying, when she was cast for the evil role I thought for sure she wouldn't be believable in the least. WRONG. Tea's feelings and actions are very realistic, how she spent her life and what she became because of it was possible and I can see even a goody two shoes like her could become evil given the circumstances of her childhood and experiences, the way she interacted with Rebecca was especially well done.

Finally the romance that developed with all the characters. I'll admit I found some of it too well over the top, but the main focus with Seto and Joey was done extremely well, how they slowly fell in love and how they got so caught up on the night Seto was human. I am not a fan of M-preg myself so I'm still debating whether I'll read the next chapter, but long before you gave that warning I knew it would happen. When Yugi and Ryou were captured by the were-wolfs and Seto explained the ability of male couples becoming pregnant I KNEW Joey would be pregnant in the future, it was obvious. The only other thing I can say is EVERYONE IS GAY. I do like most of the yu-gi-oh ships, but having every single male character (except tea's bother who I care nothing about and never remember his name) was gay, and no one felt the need to point that out? I almost feel like throwing in a boy Serenity has a crush on and a scene where Mai was promiscuous with a boy would have saved me from going 'they'reallgay' over and over in my head XDD I do think all the couples belonged together and that was very obvious from the start but every same sex couple we stumbled upon the other partner was already dead (Adhara) or the other didn't reciprocate the feelings (Tea's brother) so we really didn't get a feel that heterosexual couples even existed in this world. A few sentences about men leering at Mai doesn't make up for that.

Still over all the story was very well written, the characters believable and very moving. Something that bothered me from the first few chapters though, was your use of the word 'starlit' instead of 'startled' Often near the beginning when you should have wrote 'yugi was startled by the word' you wrote 'yugi was starlet/starlit by the words' . small and insignificant I knew what you meant but still made me itch every time. It was obvious however that you do look over your work and correct most grammar, spelling and misplaced words which is great, there were still a few here or there but for the most part you did a good job catching them all. An extra pair of eyes (beta reader) would have probably caught the few that slipped by but oh well.

This story was fantastic much better then I actually expected, so good job! I'll be looking up your other stories from now on.
1,757 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »