Reviews for Dragon's Kiss
hopelina chapter 35 . 5/22/2015
This story is absolutely gorgeously beautiful. It's well written, the plot is fantastic, and it's not nearly as predictable as most things I've read. Most of all the ending made my heart flutter with joy. You even made what could have been the tragedy of Joey's mom's death into an honorable passing which reunited her with her decreased husband. Bravo! :)
Setsuna-X chapter 35 . 5/9/2015
I first read this fanfic when I was in High school and back then I thought it was just so wonderful! After getting back into the Yu-Gi-Oh fandom I decided to re-read this fic and I was not disappointed! It had everything and I loved it! Thanks so much for your wonderful work
AmethystUnarmed chapter 11 . 4/27/2015
Just wanted to say I love this fic!
Moongirl12121 chapter 35 . 1/22/2015
A perfect end. Like seriously, it couldn't have gone better. The babies are the cutest I'm curious as to where Malik managed to find /hundreds/ of dragons, but I'm fine without I guess.

Yes Seto, Mokuba will never outgrow bouncy.
Moongirl12121 chapter 32 . 1/22/2015
SHE HAD BETTER DIE. REBECCA HAD BETTER DIE.

IS JOEY DEAD? IS HE OKAY?

THANK THE GODS DUKE IS NOT ACTUALLY A TRAITOR. I COULD NOT HANDLE IT.
Moongirl12121 chapter 31 . 1/22/2015
NO EVEN MUCH MORE NO THAN LAST CHAPTER FUCKING HELL GOD FUCKING NO NOT DUKE YOU ASSHOLE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DARTZ NOT DUKE NOT DUKE NOT DUKE NOT DUKE!
Moongirl12121 chapter 30 . 1/22/2015
*screams of horror* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Moongirl12121 chapter 29 . 1/22/2015
OH MY GOD FUCK COLLAR NO
Moongirl12121 chapter 28 . 1/22/2015
Joey's day is just gonna get worse and worse isn't it? He's going to be horrified when it's Téa and Keith that show up. He might not even go with them. Either that, or they'll kill him. Hopefully they'll try to kill him.
Moongirl12121 chapter 27 . 1/22/2015
Lol, of course Jou would be sore, that's a lot to take in. XD

I'm a little sad, but now I just really wanna see Jou as a dragon. I'm guessing that at some point Seto is going to get hurt, then Jou is going to give Seto that same healing mixture with blood and water, and that's how the curse gets broken.
Moongirl12121 chapter 26 . 1/21/2015
I died a wonderful death today. You wrote the most brilliant phrase for Seto that I have ever read Jesus.

"Playtime was over; Joey's ass was his."

I think that is my favorite quote ever, and it almost made me scream in my classroom.
Moongirl12121 chapter 25 . 1/21/2015
Jesus, is that potion going to be an aphrodisiac or something like that?
Moongirl12121 chapter 24 . 1/20/2015
Seriously though, why does everyone want in Jou's pants?
Moongirl12121 chapter 23 . 1/20/2015
So cute sleeping together!

Marik finally got in Malik's pants, with much enthusiasm from Malik it would seem.

Well hell, what're these humans going to do to them?
Moongirl12121 chapter 22 . 1/20/2015
Well yay, Marik and Malik solved that problem. Shit the city moved. I knew Joey and Seto wouldn't make it out in time. I'm just excited that we get to see what happens!

Also, Joey is the Golden Dragon, Ra, from the legend. Seto is the protective shadow dragon thing. I call it.
1,757 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »