Reviews for Dragon's Kiss
Moongirl12121 chapter 21 . 1/20/2015
Fuck I was so worried! That was amazing! Now what are they going to do? Hope the city moves closer to where they live? How long will it take for Seto's wing to heal? Thank god Anubis is dead! That thing was freaky!

I almost wish you had pulled a Gwen-Stacy with Jou and Seto there...
Moongirl12121 chapter 20 . 1/20/2015
FUCK A DUCK WHAT THE HELL IS THIS I DID NOT EXPECT THAT BASTARD TO STILL BE ALIVE.

Is he gonna rape Joey? Because as horrible as that is, it would be SO AWESOME. I have a fucked up mind, sue me.
Moongirl12121 chapter 19 . 1/20/2015
Holy shit Malik would probably cut off Marik's dick if he could after what he did! However, I'm sure Marik isn't so stupid as to run off in the middle of that for no reason. My question is, why did he run? And why didn't he explain to Malik?

Are Jou's nightmares gone? Or is he not physically manifesting them at all anymore?

Rebecca and co., when are they going to reach the forest?
Moongirl12121 chapter 18 . 1/20/2015
FUCK
Moongirl12121 chapter 17 . 1/20/2015
What does the potion do? Is it a love potion? Pregnancy potion? Truth serum? Mind link thingie? Will it turn him into a dragon? Make him lose some memories? Damnit I gotta know!

Lol, that scene where they were asking after Marik's refreshed appearance reminded me of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire where Harry was asking Hagrid if he had combed his hair. XD
Moongirl12121 chapter 16 . 1/19/2015
Oh heeeyyyyyy Malik home for the win! Seto and Jou gettin a little more cosy eh?
Moongirl12121 chapter 15 . 1/19/2015
THAT WAS SO LOVELY AND THE BEST CONFESSION EVER AND DAMNIT I JUST REALIZED I FORGOT TO TELL YOU:

DAMNIT DARTZ IS THE PARTNER INSIDE THE CITY. FUCK WHY IS HE ALWAYS EVIL. THIS SUCKS REALLY BAD.
Moongirl12121 chapter 14 . 1/19/2015
SETO PLEASE DO NOT FREAK OUT LIKE THAT AGAIN YOU COULD HAVE KILLED JOU. PINK DIAMOND MYSTERY DEEPENETH. I actually really enjoy all this dialogue. Seto and Jou seem to be getting on better now.
Moongirl12121 chapter 13 . 1/19/2015
Wait hold on why he got blood on him?

That was one seriously fucked up story Jesus christ.

Eesh, I hope Seto isn't too pissed about Jou seeing his office. I wonder what the crystal does.
Moongirl12121 chapter 12 . 1/19/2015
SETO IS SO BEAUTIFULLY AWKWARD I CANNOT HANDLE IT AT ALL OH MY FUCKING GOD
Moongirl12121 chapter 11 . 1/19/2015
WHO IS THIS BURNING CREATURE THAT EATS THE FLESH OF THE NEGATIVE UNICORN? I MUST KNOW.

Yay, Jou's tried and failed at one thing, but finally figured it out because yay.
Moongirl12121 chapter 10 . 1/19/2015
I knew it would be a try, however, it was quite the disastrous try. A negative unicorn sounds scary and deadly as hell. I'm surprised Jou didn't bleed out first.

Good. Seto is willing to make a deal to trust him, and in the process, Rebecca will find them, try to kill Seto, and Jou will almost die trying to save him, breaking the curse.

I'm so excited to read it all!
Moongirl12121 chapter 9 . 1/19/2015
Phew, I'm glad Jou is okay, I was a little worried there. Aww Seto does care! Even if the bastard doesn't wanna say it.

I'm actually glad Jou is trying to leave ya know? It may seem weird, but I'm happy he is going home. Or trying to. I think it's going to be a try.
Moongirl12121 chapter 8 . 1/19/2015
Anubis got his ass fried by Seto's fire. That's what happened.

And lol Seto pulled a Tony Stark with the line: "Don't touch my stuff."
Moongirl12121 chapter 7 . 1/18/2015