Reviews for Dragon's Kiss
Moongirl12121 chapter 6 . 1/18/2015
Lol I know where some of that is going.
Moongirl12121 chapter 5 . 1/18/2015
YUUGI, RYOU, TRISTAN, AND DUKE CANNOT BE DEAD BECAUSE I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT.
Moongirl12121 chapter 4 . 1/18/2015
I'm guessing that what Seto and Isis do in that office is this: Seto trying to find the right wish.
Moongirl12121 chapter 3 . 1/18/2015
I didn't think it was boring...

Lol I was wondering when we would see some talking dragons.

How on earth could they be so young...?
Moongirl12121 chapter 2 . 1/18/2015
Aaaannnnnnddddd Jou gets kidnapped because misunderstanding. Poor Mokuba! Baby boy whyyyy?
Moongirl12121 chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
I'm extremely excited about this story!
RobotArmsApts chapter 35 . 1/18/2015
This story was a roller-coaster through and through! Every chapter was an enjoyable read, and the writing in them all is great! Also, that description of the moon and night sky in chapter one was one of the most beautiful ones I have ever heard!
YaoiOtakuNicole chapter 35 . 12/30/2014
I absolutely ADORED this story! It was soooooooo cuuuuute! And very well written.
AbsoluteReader1995 chapter 35 . 10/27/2014
OH MY GOD! I LOVED IT! I'm totally fangirling so bad right now, you have no idea. This is THE best puppyshipping fanfics I have ever read. Do know how long it took me to find a good puppyshipping story that didn't have Seto as an aggressive bastard, I love you so much right now.
Guest chapter 35 . 10/6/2014
I DEMAND A SEQUEL
Russian Prince Kai Hiwatari chapter 35 . 9/19/2014
omg that was such a beautiful story! It hurt so much at times and I was crying so hard but then other times were just so happy and I laughed so much and just... it was beautifully written! I think I might have to try and look into some of your other stories now! Just, such a good impression! All of them were so well in character and I found I was able to believe that it was written by the actual person at times! The only character I had a problem with how you wrote was Tea but I could understand why you did what you did so I was able to overlook it. There were also some times that I found you had used a wrong word or misspelled it but the story was good enough that I easily overlooked it once I figured out what the word was supposed to be. Thank you for such a gorgeous story!
ClumsyWrighter chapter 28 . 8/2/2014
not emotional enough?
are you kidding me...
you made him cry at the right time i musy say XD
lemerly chapter 35 . 7/30/2014
i know your probably not on fanfiction anymore but i'll leave a review anyway haha
it really isent often that i come across a good finished story here thats well taught out and planned through but i fell in love with this! i swear i cried you made me cry at the ending!
i taught it was so cute with the baby dragons and seto turning human i did not see that coming!
or the ending that was some plot twist all the dragons all coming together all at once makes you wonder where the hell they were hiding for so long haha
anyway i loved this story so much!
ClumsyWrighter chapter 20 . 7/29/2014
how the hell did he get ther?
ClumsyWrighter chapter 14 . 7/29/2014