Reviews for Bedevilled
Nash Carter chapter 8 . 11/16/2007
you're not going to LEAVE them there, are you? oh wow. this was...incredible. great work!
inudragon21 chapter 8 . 11/16/2007
I officially hate Bela and Ellen. The poor boys are now stuck in hell forever. Damn those women. Poor Sam and Dean. It was a great story though. I am just sad for them.
mtee1958 chapter 8 . 11/16/2007
I'm glad you made it Ellen and Bela doing that. I couldn't handle Bobby doing that to the boys. I can hate Ellen and Bela!

Although I hate the fact they both went to hell, it's better than apart.

Good story - thank you so much!
Katrin Van Helsing chapter 8 . 11/16/2007
Couldn't they both go to Heaven instead? or be reborn or something - wipes eyes with her handkerchief
alwaysateen chapter 8 . 11/16/2007
What an original idea. Great story.

Now I know why Dean didn't like the last plan, they are both in Hell now. :(

At least, they are together, forever, as it was supposed to be all along.
Kaewi chapter 8 . 11/15/2007
This whole fic was really beautiful. The ending just about killed me, though! How bittersweet.

I think this deserves some more chapters. Like, say, Ellen and Bobby realising their mistake and trying to free the brothers' souls? Maybe? Please?
bb1128 chapter 8 . 11/15/2007
um more? ) lol. i really really like this, it's a completely different twist on the idea, andd i'm hoping you'll continue. you did a great job, keep up the good work )
LadyLinteweth chapter 8 . 11/15/2007
ya know, I'd about feel sorry for the denizens of Hell with BOTH Winchesters there! haha They'd take over! And Dean would have every succubus in Hell busy all the time.
Toxxica chapter 8 . 11/15/2007
I'm-a go read it again now, woo!
Argento Lobo chapter 8 . 11/15/2007
NO! Bring them back! They don't deserve that fate! NO ToT

*teary eyes* bing them back? pretty please with cherry on top? *puppy dog eyes of doom*

PLEASE!
Poaetpainter chapter 8 . 11/15/2007
OMG... OMG

Please just a litle more?

At least tell me if Ellen/Bella are pissed or upset or happy?
Lila Bennefield-Lowrey chapter 7 . 11/14/2007
Wo ho Dean's still with us! Bobby and Ellen didn't get him! ~does happy dance~ lol
carocali chapter 7 . 11/14/2007
What a cool idea! I really like this! The minute Sam got shot, the exorcism thing came to mind. Leave it to Dean to think of everything!

Nice work! And I heard Jared's comments at the convention about your video. Charlie is completely on crack, but it was funny after I had an idea what it was really about. Happy late birthday!

;D

Caroline
Chips03 chapter 7 . 11/14/2007
that was sO good. are you gonna continue this? it'll still be great if you'd ended it here too!
anathemawrites chapter 7 . 11/14/2007