Reviews for Bedevilled
Chips03 chapter 2 . 11/9/2007
I like where this is going. keep doing it. updating.
GotTheShining chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
you always come up with such original ideas. Thought Sam would have saved the body and just given his brother a 'ride' back to it but 'sharing'? Man, that just leaves so many story opportunites available. How bout continuing?
Lady Rosslyn chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
I like this story. I really like it.

It's such a creative and original idea, and I could certainly imagine such a thing happening in the show. I once had a similar idea, although it was more of a Jeckyll/Hyde deal where Sam wasn't aware that Dean took over sometimes. (Not that I'll ever write it, I'm a lazy person and not very eloquent when it comes to writing...)

I would simply LOVE to see this continued, and I hope that this doesn't stay a oneshot because it's marvelous!

Ross
beatriz chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
ok...i get it obviously i read the summery it was awesome...but

it really was sad i can;t believe that from them!
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
that was great! You so have to add to this fic! :) please! I'll beg you if you'd like...I could so see sam doing this!

sorry it took so long for me to review. I was behind on my writing so I spent this weekend doing that! :)
Wolf-Phantom chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
You gotta continue this! :) I would love to see Bobby's reaction to this, as well as all the amusing and stupid situations they could get themselves into, lol!
Arinia chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Oh wow, this is amazing! I would have never thought of this! Excellent, excellent job!
anon chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Aw, cool!
Katrin Van Helsing chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Continue, man you gotta continue. I mean what happens when dean finds out Sam killed that girl to get the knife. What does Bobby say to all this. I mean Sam/Deam pop in and can't drink anything - remember the watered beer. Bobby will know no doubt about it and man will he be pissed.
1Pagan3 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Wow... definitly an idea that I hadn't thought of. Good Job!
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
oh, awesome fic!

LLoved the details of Sam getting possesed and Dean in his mind.
clclemmons chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Dean possessing Sam, hum, this could be very interesting and extremely funny with all their different personality traits.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Great, just great! I really kind of like the idea of them both in one body...makes perfect sense in that situation. Too bad about Ruby...NOT!

I've been to both the Old Stull and the New Stull. The Old Stull looks like it's been totally forgotten and there were no insects there. You really have to know where it is to find it.
Hazgarn chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
I think there's a separation between damned soul and demon. Still and interesting way around the deal.
Kade Riggs chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
If you've got more ideas, I'd definitely like to see you continue this story. I can only imagine how entertaining it could be to imagine Dean and Sam having a public arguement while sharing the same body.

Awesome concept on this one:-)
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5