Reviews for Only Treats This Year
insubordinationfreak chapter 8 . 6/9/2012
What a gorgeous Massachusetts escape. So many wonderful, rich descriptions and a retrained and sexy slow build (onion worry). The hand holding was adorable, and, fortunately, there was no 'sad vampire sex'. You made those Rosalie books seem real. I'm a fan of the Anne Rice stuff, so I really appreciated this story.
Eliza-angel chapter 8 . 9/18/2009
I really love this one :D, nicely written and I think it was a great idea for a storyline:)
Nancy T chapter 6 . 11/18/2007
I've had a hard time getting back to this, but I finally got through Chapter 6 tonight and am smiling uncontrollably. Alex's easy sliding into character as Bobby's wife is just exactly what the character would do. Can't wait to finish it.
kateBA chapter 8 . 11/11/2007
I really liked this story. I thought it was definitely original. I think you had a lot of great buildup but the resolution was too sudden. I especially liked Bobby's vampire box comment which kept everything in character.
The Confused One chapter 8 . 11/8/2007
OMG! This was amazing. LOL I love it. Wow... Beautifully done. I absolutely adore the premise, the costumes, their excitement...all of it. LOL :)
Tuuli Thea chapter 8 . 11/1/2007
Wonderful! Absolutely amazing!

I loved this story, so so much. Your costume ideas and characterization was so good.

I went to Salem on Halloween and it was CRAZY! I walked by the Hawthorne Hotel a few times and couldn't help but think of your story :]
gorengal chapter 8 . 11/1/2007
LOL, have you heard the Marvelous 3 song "Vampires in Love"? I'll be singing it all day thanks to you. :)

Cute Halloween story. Your descriptions were so vivid...it was a pleasure to read, really.
The Mominator chapter 8 . 10/31/2007
Very enjoyable story. Good work.
YaneDirnt20 chapter 8 . 10/31/2007
AW...that was so god! I loved it loads! *applauds*
rindy713 chapter 8 . 10/31/2007
wow, that was awesome. so good i was sorry to see it end, but it did end perfectly! that's my idea of a great halloween story. i'm glad they were confident enough to do the halloween trip together. bobby was strong in his suggestions, and alex gave him positive reinforcement each time, and that made it all work.
Serienjunkie 91 chapter 8 . 10/31/2007
Hey there! Happy Halloween to you too.

This last chapter of your story was so cute and I have to say that I loved every of your chappies. Awesome.

My favourite statement in this chappie was: “The whole idea of sad, lonely vampires having sad, loveless vampire sex in a dark little box. . .it's not so appealing.” - Great idea and somehow really in character for Bobby.

Greets. hugs. )
I-am-LMR chapter 8 . 10/31/2007
Yay, you finished on Halloween! Your descriptions of their costumes were very vivid, I really appreciated that. Well done and thank you for the lovely treat!
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 8 . 10/30/2007
Excellent End to an excellent story :)
Marion the Geek chapter 8 . 10/30/2007
Very nice. I liked the ending.
deliriousdancer chapter 8 . 10/30/2007
Wonderful, wonderful. Very sexy and romantic. I bet they were the most beautiful couple at the ball, in an old world way. I am glad they didn't actually try out the box but instead made love as Bobby and Alex, for real. Loved your story.