Reviews for Overlay
foxeatfox chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
I'd really love it if you'd update this story, but I guess that will never happen.
iSaint chapter 6 . 11/4/2011
Dude, you just end it. Deimos, the main character and protagnonist, has accomplished his goal. You just stop, and fucking pat yourself on the back for writing a cool story. Then, if you ever figure out something cool for Naruto/Deimos to do, you write about it. There is no problem or shame in not having a place for stories to go, cause, honestly, none of them ever really end. Don't expect yours to end either. Anyway, its been, like, 3 years since you wrote this, so I don't really expect you to do anything, but if you ever get stuck again, you just end the story, maybe someone else will pick up where you left off. Either way, I enjoyed this quite a bit. Very nicely done.

-ian
Pyroclastic flow chapter 6 . 2/21/2010
Uhh..I dont get this I thought Deimos was past Kyuubi?
SAzraf chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
Really interesting and unique story. I'm sorry that you weren't able to finish it, but I appreciate your writing out an outline for us :D Thanks for explaining and the outline instead of just leaving this story in perpetual limbo. Despite its brevity, I really enjoyed reading this story. Thank you!
Doesn't matter chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
Too bad its discontinued, I was wondering if I could use the scene with Sasuke and Kakashi training, I loved your explanation of the Sharingan.
Rae chapter 6 . 6/5/2009
Pity, this was really good. You could have added in something to do with akatsuki or orochimaru. While deimos isn't naruto, isn't him still being 'kyuubi' enough of a call for the akatsuki? Why focus on just the main part of the naruto story line? Why not have deimos travel around to different places, pick fights, meet Gaara and shukaku? Join akatsuki or something? Heck, you could have done a dramatic scene where after deimos forfeits his divinity and then it switches to deimos walking into the sunset for a new beginning while sayings something dramatic to end? *grins and waves* Good luck in the future!
Dreamweaver Mirar chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
This is looking like a great story.

I love Kyuubi's backstory and your characterizations are excellent.

keep up the good work.

P.S. Funnily enough, regarding your sleep patterns (SATs are way too eraly!), I saw an article the other day saying that people who go to bed really late are very creative and make good writers/artists...
InARealPickle chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
Wow

and I thought Human OCs were bad... they're nothing compared to endless paragraphs dedicated to animal OCs
InARealPickle chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
I can't believe I just had to scroll past 7/8's of a chapter to by-pass all that random kyuubi flashback.

Really, more like an entire chapter and then some since I had to skip past the end of the previous chapter as well.
Choblach chapter 6 . 12/3/2008
I just got around to seeing the permenant hiatus. I'm sad to see this story end, but at the same time, I have to agree with your reasoning. The story if good, the ideas are good, but ultimately, it seems that the only ending is premature. I have to say though, that your writing is very impressive, and I look forward to reading everything that you have to write.

I particulary like the idea of showing Kyuubi's past. Though I've seen plenty who imply that Kyuubi was once a regular fox, I can't name another who's actually made an attempt to tell his story. At least, as more than a one shot. Kyuubi has a lot of potential to be a very deep charcter, with interesting personalty quirks, and a deep backstory. It's sad how often author's around here shortchange him. And even worse how Kishimoto himself has done.

I hope to read more from you soon.
ThePyro chapter 5 . 11/14/2008
Ok, according to I've already reviewed chapter 6.

Wtf. Really. You said the more you write the stupider it sounds? Going by that outline you wrote that would have been EPIC. Besides, this is fanfiction, doesn't necessarily have to make sense (OR FOLLOW THE MAIN CANON CHARACTER, DR. WHERE'S NARUTO RAGE RAGE RAGE)

You could always make some cheap ass plot hole that brings back Inari or something, and make Deimos have to fight with him against some other screwed up god.

Just please revive this fanfic, it was bloody kickass, and it will be still if you continue.

-ThePyro-
rajin chapter 6 . 11/11/2008
i just want to thank you for the overlay outline. not many authors do that when they stop writing a fic, and i hate wondering were they had hoped to bring the story to.

thanks again~!
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 6 . 11/3/2008
Interesting. I like how you have it with Naruto being one half of Deimos.
Demonkid chapter 6 . 11/3/2008
how unfortunate that you gave up. Well we will talk later, at least it seemed that you thought the story through much more than I ever did or do. I improvise, all improvise. In a couple of weeks - maybe - I will have the prologue of my newest Naruto fanfiction done but not posted. Do you still want to read it? The premise is still very much going to be like the one before except its not going to be all that AU to start as its going to start when he is already 17 and a member of the Uzumaki no Shinin Shishou. (Four Ninja Masters of Whirlpool)

His past would be explain through several flashbacks that would be spread sporadically through chapters.

You know how to reach me.

Ciao.
Exalted chapter 6 . 11/3/2008
Its too bad, I was really liking this story. But, its understandable why you would stop writing it since there isn't much to go on after inari is killed. Anyways, thanks for the read, it was a good story while it lasted :D.