Reviews for Akatsuki Insane Asylum
lol :)
KarrineGenesis chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I love it! Update?
Erun1 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Hahaha Hidan, Kuzu, Sasori, and Deidara.
They should catch Pein talking to himself/the voice and be all "WTF you should be in here too!"
2ollux'2 2crewed-up blackrom chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
ZOMG I ALMOST DIED WHEN ORGANIZATION XII WAS MENTIONED! This is soo funny!
Nova112233 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Awesome just, just Awesome is amazing wow I feel dumb I'm lost for words. Poor me :(
Tyler chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
It was awesome keep writing
Nova chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Awesome story I think it's hilarious and I think it would be funny for Hidan to go first and try to use the psychiatrist as a sacrifice for Jashin. :D
martina313 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
that was really funny!

when are you doing chapter 2?
tobiluvswaffles chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
THEY SOUND LIKE MY FRIENDS!...i like pudding...

write more, its funny
bj21 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Nice one... and since you said to vote on which members to be interviewed (4 at a time, right?) I vote Sasori, Itatchi,Deidara and Kisame... X3!
Polish chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Ok this would be a shame not to finish! I want to read more! also, you sould do Sora, Riku, Cloud and Leon! seriously! they would all fit, please update soon!
Kitsunebi-Matsuri chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
OMG! Me and my Friend Usagi-chan love this story! WE have a laugh at everything like Triangle-shaped chicken, human remains, coffee,going to asylums, The Whole McDonalds scene, The ODV( omnipotent disembodied voice) telling me things, and how every lobby we go to smells like crazy people! Xl3 LMAO! So please for the sakes of our sanity and the ODV please hurry and add a new chapter! WE Need The ASYLUMS!
Gaaragirl312 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
cool chapter. I like the story so far.
fifi46227 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008