Reviews for Losing Grace
connielkm chapter 1 . 9/8
Written nicely!
Grem Tiger chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I liked this. It was smoothly written and it was nice to see Natsuki be the more dominant one for once! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
i love this story
Kail-Mello chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
that was entertaining i like the mix of emotions here very enjoyable so thnx for the great read! d
ftiutsr chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
i love this

this is sooo hooot
Sephiroth owns u all chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Awesome Story
Naomi Takahashi chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
That was good
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Oooohhh full of lovin' and huggin'! In short, just perfect! I really enjoy all your mai hime/ otome fics! When i feel the need to read something really worthwhile, i just go to and look for your name! You never fail to amaze me with your great writing style! You have this ability to get your readers immersed in the story and here's to hoping that you won't get tired writing ShizNat fics! Cheers!
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
i love how natsuki was so worried with shizuru! so cute..

anyway, that was hot! haha

but i'm glad it wasn't sweet! yay!

2 thumbs up!
colorfulsunrise514 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Aw, a very loving and sexy story.
monzzi3 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
i felt my body temperature rise as i was reading this. simply exquisite.

thank you.
Claire chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
This story is so beautiful. We always see how Shizuru cares for Natsuki. So it's nice to see it the other way around.

Please write more shiznat stories.
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
OMG, this was so... SHIZNAT-TASTIC! lol! Extremely cute. I love the beginning where Natsuki scares off the corals, ;) But the ending was perfect. Really well writen.
kago-ni-tora chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Leaving another review... er, going to try to anyway. :P

I remember sneaking off during one of my classes to print it out and then I read it later on in the day... during my government class. lol. I do pay attention to the lectures, really. Erm, it's just that I think anything that is related to you is much more important. :D

Hn, okay... the point of a review. Uhm... *taps the side of her head* Must not let my distracted mind take over completely. ... ...too late. _
twistedthoughts chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
wow, all your stories are just amazing. going to have to tag you as a fav author. will be expecting more great works from you.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »