Reviews for Peer Reviews
Guest chapter 2 . 6/4/2015
Unohana is terrifying. Really funny story. Well done. :)
Maria-Reynne chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
This had me LOL-ing! XD
BBRAE623 chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
FAUCK YES!

'I, too, am an ass man.'

I. Died. Laughing.
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Hahahahahahahahahahaah Love it!
Dark Starlight Nekomata chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
I just about died when I saw this. Then I gasped and started crying while laughing like a dying frog when I saw that part about Aizen.
obsessed dreamer chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
of course unohana will win, *cackles* she's the biggest badass of them all! XD

but man, seriously, why'd ya stop?! this is brilliant! but you only got two chapters *whines*
entelejent chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
Hahaha. Simple, short, entertaining.
Zothar chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Haha I remember reading this on Tumblr a few weeks ago, loved it there too. Awesome stuff.
highflying chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
I think I just died laughing.
Waywardneko chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
This is gold... The. End.
*is currently unable to type due to laughter*
Nyame chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
You know, he's got a point. How pathetic DO you have to be to make a girl, because you don't have a chance at scoring with real ones?
Be-U-tiful chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
HAHAHAH this was so funny! I loved it :D
A chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
Hehehe! Of course Unohana won! Unohana would win if she were alone facing Aizen and an entire army of arrancar. She would have them all subdued and waiting patiently for their immunizations before you could say "You don't think she needs help, do you?"
Anon chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Hahahahaha! Holy shit, that was hysterical. Never before have I been so ridiculously glad for tumblr, because otherwise I don't know how long it would have taken me to find this. (I found this through a link on fanfiction-confessions.). Anyway, This is just a wonderful story, I love the way you write Kenpachi, and the note from Yamamoto was the icing on the cake!
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Oh god, this is hilarious, and so in character it's brilliant!