Reviews for Soldier, Stand or Die
Havoc Hg chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Very nice. I like how Jazz still has to be cautious after coming back. What song is this ans who does it if you don't mind? "Rise" is giving me a whole bunch of results.
narakunohime chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
loved it. :3
varsitylove16 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I feel all inspired now )

I probably won't go running into the middle of a field full of mines or something stupid like that, but I.. Ack, forget it.

Really good story! It flows very well.

~VLS~
CheapChristmasTrash chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Great little story! I liked it a lot - you described the characters' expressions and emotions really well and you developed on that short moment in the movie perfectly. Your writing style is excellent too - the story flows very well and is really easy to read. Good job :)
LoveHopes chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
I like this it's pretty good And the song was perfect :D
Nicole Silverwolf chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Nice way to build a bit more of the missing portions of this universe. I like that Sam gets a moment to interact with Lennox a bit without it being a life or death decision. Nothing feels very forced in this, which to me means it also feels like it could very easily be canon. No Mikaela, but I imagine she's probably schooling them all at the poker game anyways. Thanks for writing this, and hope to see some more!
VictorianChik chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
I loved this story. I just saw the movie and this was my favorite line ever in a movie. I think Lennox would have made a great father-figure for Sam, especially since his own father was such a goof-ball.

Sam suffering from minor PSTD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) was a great touch. I love how you mentioned the injuries he got that day - the Transformers may be kind, but they are not soft and cuddly physically.

This would make a great start to a longer story. I felt like the movie was just the beginning, and I hope to see you write more on the characters.

Well done!
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Yeah I like this one. Acorrding to the novel version what Lennox really meant was that everyone had become soldiers for that battle. In the novel he said "your a soldier now! Everyone's a soldier until this is- over". But I like your version better
Tentacle Raptor chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
AW! So cute! I'm glad you didn't kill off Jazz!
Elita One chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
that was good

i hope they make a 2nd transformer movie
8Ice8 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Great story. I really liked Sam and Jazz's interaction.

]:3
Cazcatharsis chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Mulder and Scully would pee themselves...

well written! :D and to learn to play poker with a bunch of dudes like that? FUN.
Datte Kohaku chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
I like it . Hope to see more of your work. Your writing style is nice