Reviews for A Whole New World Of Betrayal And Understanding
delete-account-please 6143978 chapter 10 . 9/27/2014
mighty fine story I’m so sad it over great job.
delete-account-please 6143919 chapter 10 . 9/26/2014
perfect story I think you did a great job but I’m sorry to see it over
Harrypotterrox chapter 10 . 4/11/2014
This is a truly wonderful and heart-wrenching story. I really liked it. This story would benefit from some editing, however it is still very good.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/13/2014
I really like it. I've always wondered why they did not blow everything up. Excellent job!
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 10 . 11/28/2013
excellent story couldn’t stop reading it really did like it is sad it is over.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 10 . 11/22/2013
Pretty good story it sad to see that it is over.
jenn008 chapter 10 . 10/27/2013
Update soon!
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 10 . 10/2/2013
Almost, huh? Well! Horus died! Wwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah?!
Lumcer chapter 10 . 11/13/2012
I really like the take you took with this story! Also that Harry wasnt insanely powerful! I adored the twins! Glad Harry didn't give in!

KCK-Lumcer
WereBunny87 chapter 10 . 10/19/2012
I loved this one too! Great job!
atymer chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
I have no problem with the hard line Harry took. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. That's not a cliche, it is a fact. Just look around the real world. Harry eliminated two egomaniacs and their willfully obtuse followers. Both magic users applied different methods, but they wanted blind obedience to the point people were left with no moral values or compassion. Harry removed a lethal cancer so the wizarding world could heal and the people discover their own way, where ever it may lead them.
A short fic, but the author got the point across in a forthright manner.
Nightscurse chapter 10 . 5/12/2012
This was a good plot...but at some points it had holes and a little jumbled. It was still good though just needs work.
narutonarutolove chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
i dont understand this story. Everything is thrown around, i dont get it at all. You should re-write, and place everything in order.
Gyuchin chapter 10 . 6/6/2011
They killed all of them!

Poor Draco!

Poor Horus!

They were victims as well!

And what happened to Neville and the Longbottoms?

Frank and Alice seemed neutral!

Thanks fpr the story!