Reviews for Because I Could Not Stop For Death
Royal Detective chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
This sounded so sad but it is a good story.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Extremely well done. I love Emily Dickenson's poetry, and this is one of my favorites. Excellent!

CT
Yami no Game chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Wow. Interesting. Awesome job!

-YnG
Rainbrat chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Man, I loved this! The idea of Seto as Death is just win, as well as Yami as immortality. I can see why you did well.

Rene
Salkiethia chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Woah. A really haunted piece. Or haunting. Both, maybe.

Good god, if this is an example of the quality of your contest work from last year, I'm going to have to step it up to have any chance at the crown!

Really nice, though. *gets jealous*
RavenWolfe chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
This wins, in my opinion. You write these two remarkably well for one who hates the pairing.
Writer Elsewhere chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Though you hate silentshipping, you did a great job in portraying it. I liked how you flaked the relatioship on top of the whole story and not wholly concentrating on it-I think that's what is needed in SxS fanfictions. Anyways, just my opinion. Your story had a whole different enviroment and the plot moved in great pace. I enjoyed it highly. Great job ;)
Lady Psychic chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Wow, this was pretty good! It is definately unusual and kind of creepy (but in a good way).
crystal ice614 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
That was amazing. The descriptions were perfect, and I love how well you explained the poem in your story.
Inu Kaiba chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
That was fantastic. Coming from a longtime Silentshipping fan. :) Amazing idea too, using the poem (which is fantastic also) and basing the story off it. Although it sticks to the poem, the story carries itself well. Love. You have my vote, unless someone manages to top this.
Carry On chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
While I felt the story stuck a little too closely to the poem, the idea was still neat. I didn't expect the ending and I liked it, though the use of the Japanese names in the past sort of bothered me. But it probably wouldn't have been better to use other names, so it wasn't too much of a worry.

Good luck!
Pharaoh'sJewel chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
this is good! but its scary. it would be cool if u could continue w/it :)
GothicBloodSatanist chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Aw, that was so cute!
Angela and MiniMix chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
...I'm speechless.-heart- It was perfect.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Oh, this was sweet. So very sad. Very well done, and touching. Great job Hikari. Keep writing!