Reviews for Confrontations
Ourakiritsu chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Hey. I read your story some time ago actually. Wanted to get to doing things and reviewing, but...Well, no excuses. Anyways, hell ya. Someone else who is bold enough to pair Shina with my favorite psychopath ShenLong, and not the crybaby brother.
FireflyAFI chapter 5 . 3/29/2005
Update Now! Update Now! Update Now!Update Now!Update Now!Update Now!Update Now!Update Now!Update Now!Update Now!Update Now!Update Now!Update Now!Update Now!Update Now!Update Now!Update Now!Update Now!Update Now!Update Now!Update Now!Update Now!Update Now!Update Now!

Please -
cuu chapter 5 . 2/1/2005
Whoa, I had no idea you updated... great chapter, and that's what Shenlong gets :P hehe, stay away from Shina you horny freak! Your still a great writer to me so don't be so hard on yourself. Please update!
Gery chapter 5 . 11/1/2004
This is a really great story, I hope you put up the next chapter soon cause I cant wait to read the rest of it. . You really develop some brilliant story plots!
Pillager chapter 5 . 10/25/2004
Finally! I've been waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting for you to update this story. At first I figured that you would never continue but I was wrong. Thank you for this great continuation of this story. You're still as great as you were before so keep on going. Update as often as you can; after awhile I become impatient. Now to important stuff...

I love the setting of this chapter and how it fit in with Shina's angry...uh... demeanor. I can't wait to see if Shina's gotten any good with the Kenpo style so, pick up on that as well. I don't expect you to take up my suggestion but, I would like to see some UrikoShina bonding. I've heard that a young person's smile can help decrease anger problems. Just a thought. It would be cool considering it's rare to see them alone together.
Pillager chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
You must be dead or something. But I still like this. I've read it a couple times and I still like it. I wish on my soul that you would update. I might have to cry if you dont. {
Sonya chapter 4 . 1/23/2004
This story is starting to really good and I hope you right more on it. . Really hope you do. I mean the other chapters are good to but I wanna read and see what's gonna happen next. I bet it's gonna be cool.
Librarose chapter 4 . 1/12/2004
How come you won't continue? You were doing so good! I hope you continue... bye!
Kerigan chapter 4 . 6/3/2003
O! So cool! I like this story so much!
Mandy chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
So when will you finish your damn story? When I turn 50!
Tiger5913 chapter 4 . 9/17/2001
OH no... another Shenlong/Jane supporter? *cringe* Darn Beth for starting that trend... If I see more Loenny fans, I swear I'm gonna scream bloody murder.
Tiger5913 chapter 3 . 9/17/2001
Hurrah! Jang implications! Although...the way you portrayed Uriko kinda scared the hell out of me. o.o; Geez, it's BRIII Uriko all over again... we really need more of her BRII self! Down with BRIII characters' personalities!
Fle chapter 4 . 9/9/2001
Cool! I hope there is more!
Kaldea Orchid chapter 4 . 8/28/2001
Yo, it's me again! Just found out you had two more chapters...and I didn't even notice! Shame on me. Anyway, I really enjoyed reading these two chapters and I can't wait to read more. I especially like how you kept in tune to the characters' personalities!
Final Ranma chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
Personally I enjoyed the story, the dirty harriet refference caused me to end up laughing for a bit, I like the style used too, past tense, sort of someone retelling memories, all in all I'd give it a 4.5 out of 5 stars, keep writing dammit nee-chan, I want to read more!