Reviews for Love will Find a Way
JP1124 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Great sequel dude
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
And now the sequel Cap, again very nice. Kim finds and saves her Ron. She triggers his MMP and it heals them.

Thanks,

Larry (Sentinel 103)
dude90716 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
kudos on a very good ending and congrats on the c-note marker!
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
One hundred stories is a long way to go. When the floodgates are opened, it's almost impossible to close them again, stories ae like that.

As your piece here shows, where there is a will, there is a way, and love will find it.

Thomas
Fazo the Great chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Very sweet story. A little cliche but great. Though next time try not to mention blood from a beating(i mean monkey fists lair that was coated with blood) also didnt chippe leave monkey fist in The Full Monkey? Keep up the great work.
fatherfigure1 chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Wow 100th story. I am so jellin.

Well done Captain, this is a beautiful sequel.

Keep them coming.

Gerald

fatherfigure1
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Captain,

First congratulations on your 100th story. I am still working on my third KP story and fourth overall. I have also written aanother KP story, but I hope never to post it, for it would be my last if I did.

But enough about me...On to the story.

Did you know someone else actually tried to put up an ending to this story? The other story was good, with three chapters of great suspense, intrigue, and highly emotional moments. I will try to find more info on this and PM you, if necessary.

Despite the quality of that story, I am glad you chose this time and this method to wrap it up yourself.

A salute from your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
A Fan chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
I followed your thread from I am so pleasantly surprised by the quality of your fanfiction. Too often I'll read a story where everything seems too rushed, like the author wanted desperately to get to a certain part in the narrative, but you take the time to thoroughly flesh out the story. I think this is a wonderful strength and it shows that you put a ton of effort into your writings. Congratulations, you've made a fan!

Now to comb through the other 98 stories...
Star-Eva01 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Captain;

First, I just would like to say congrads on reaching your 100th story. Look at that number from my eyes, with just a few under my belt, it is a true mildstone. Here's my best wishes for your next 100.

I like this one Capt. For me, it shows like the first one did just what the power of one's heart can and sometimes will do.

But this story centers on Kim's love for the man that gave his life for her. And her willing to chase the chance of getting him back to the ends of the world. And beyond..

I really liked your take here on Kim finding Ron in Killigan's place. And how her words could stop him from taking revenge on all that had hurt her.

This two parts for me shows that Kim understands now just what he was to her:

“Ron, you saved my life. I got hurt but I escaped because you left your knife with me. They didn’t think to check my pockets. You saved me in so many ways. You saved me from myself and showed me love that I never knew that you could give me.”

“You shed your blood for me. Now I shed my blood for you.”
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
The Mystical Amulet conjured the memory of Kim's Lotus necklace from your story "The Lotus Bloom". Is there a connection? And knowing how fertile your imagination is-have I introduced the topic of a future fic?

Smokin' story. Oh, but candor demands that I be painful. The "other" sequel: There Is a Way [story code 3476612] by Nutzkie-gotta say is as equally good. Forgive me, bro. No treason intended (It helps that you yourself gave it a glowing review.)

Happy Milestone. I often wonder; when the wife and kids hear the keys tapping on your PC, do they nudge each other and wink? "Yeah, he's at it again."
Isamu chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Not only was it cool to see a follow up for the rather pleasantly dark story about Ron the Revenant. It is, however, nice to see it come to a happy ending.

Also, congrats on hitting 100! Way to go!
Ran Hakubi chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Zombie Ron...creepy. At least he didn't try to EAT anybody. That would just be weird.
Meca Vegeta chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Congrats dude! Keep up the good work.
JAKT chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Number 100. What an accomplishment Cap. Congratulations. You have branched out so much these days- Fanfiction, Fanart, new ideas that capture the readers’ heart and soul. To reference an old familiar quote: “The future never looked so bright”. Yes, now onto the next level 100 and beyond.

This follow-up to the original piece is unique and memorable in so many ways. The awaking of Ron’s heart is so very reminiscent of the John Wayne movie “El Dorado” where he wipes his blood on the young woman’s shirt who shot him to awaken her conscious of what she did and was doing. There are references to other stories as well, like “Man Thing” with the smells of decay and dark vengeance all for love; the theme from the “Sons of Katie Elder” and the underlying tones of vengeance to right a wrong. We know you are a big JW fan. Whether the references are conscious or subconscious it does matter as you blend the material so well that it gives a strength and power unsurpassed. The song throughout was a touching addition.

Thank you for the read. As always it leaves you thinking and well filled.

jakt
Comet Moon chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
BOOYYAAH.

A great sequel, but I hope not an ending.

Ron still has to cope with what he did, and what he is.

My thoughts is that Molly had nailed it, and fits well with your story.

But what made Kim realize the Possiblity?

A conection with Monkey power?

What will there friends and family say?

What will Rufus?

Why do people eat raw oysters?

So many importent questions (;

Another great story from one of the masters (Too include others like, , Nutzie, Mattk, Zaratan, Commander Argus, Ultimate Nacjo Topping, etc.)

Happy Anniveristy (Or Landmark).

Another BOYYAH yo you.