Reviews for Potential
Bokeh.Burn chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I ROFLD at the last line! XP What was with his sudden personality change tho? He's all cold and uncaring and the next there holding hands O_O other than that, it's really good can't wait to read more of your stories!
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Cute and fluffy! I loved how Riku was trying to hide from Aerith, when he should have known she would make him look her in the eyes. XD The end was great, poor Sora can barely contain his shock.
Kurosu chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Oh wow, that was cute! I enjoy these weird, rare pairings, especially if they involve Aerith! I like your writing style too. )
sol grand chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
This is fully of WIN.

Super, super cute~!

I laughed at the end with Sora. xD You are the Queen of Fluff. 3
The Great Naxa chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
.this. .this. .this.

GOSH. Do I love this.

Seriously-I love AerithxRiku and this piece was so sweet and cute, and fluffy...I can't believe I had never reviewed this DX

Most definitly puts me in an Aeriku mood ;D and Cloud LOL gosh Cloud...XD

and the ending was PRICELESS.

Did I say I love this?

The enteraction between those two...was just 3

Wonderful my lovely Kairi 33 Wonderful!

-TGN
kong is king chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
It's a crime that there isn't more of this pairing! At least written by you, that is. .Write. m o r e.

Who knew Aerith was such a flirt? To think anybody could just come up and make Riku (RIkU, of all people) come out of his shell. And yes, he does have beautiful eyes.

It was so sweet. Cause Aerith just comes along and makes everything better. And by better I mean all the things like happiness and sunshine that make my skin burn.

Riku sounded a lot like me. Creepy. And Cloud and Sora were snortworthy hilarious.

kong

Listening to: Ramble On by Led Zeppelin
xLilly White chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Aw... so sweet! And the couple's so well written, too- Riku's wonderfully in-character and I like how they sort of go through loads of emotional changes in the space of five minutes- an innocent meeting. Lovely, fresh descriptions as always. I'd missed reading your stuff, actually :) Write on, write on!
Mr. Typo chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
I'm glad someone else sees the "potential" in this pairing (sorry for the pun).
Sunset Dreams chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
YAAY! I love Aeriku! You just got me hooked on a new pairing.

I love the story BTW.

Seeya and God Bless,

SunsetDreams
Genesis Rhapsodos chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Careful Cloud, or you might choke from your own jealousy. Yuffie cracked me up. Alcohol? Is that really wise? Who knows what he'd do to Riku once he gets tipsy.

Kairi is hilarious, too.
Sir Edward chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Cloud's just a LITTLE jealous...

Lolz!

Very cute!

Riku's one lucky guy! _

Very nicely done! _
m o o g l e d a i m e chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Ahahaha! That ending KILLED me. XD
kittylicious chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Please tell me you're going to write more for this pairing in the future! Pretty please? This made me squee and giggle so much. I loved it!
Ereluna chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Oh my god. I love this ficlet... is there going to be more. Riku is awesome in this, and Sora at the end was hilarious... I've been trying to find some fics of this pairing for a while, and I'm glad that I've found one... and it's extremely well written. Thanks for writing!
Foi chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
That was so funny and cute!