Reviews for Pasts Die Hard
silver588 chapter 22 . 12/8/2011
Read it up to the where you have brought the story and was hoping to read the ideas you had for this story :) Plus I was all psyched for the Katara/Aang bits since it took forever :P

I liked this story for sure, it was interesting with the whole twins and two avatars. Took a lot of turns I wasn't expecting (originally thought Airis was a spy/evil character from the first few chapters).

Let me know! i'm interested!
ABFG chapter 22 . 8/18/2011
I'll miss you SO MUCH! Thank you for the chapter and I really hope I'll see some more writing later on. It's been great reading this story. (It's actually the story that convinced me to write my own fanfiction. It means a lot to me and it hurts to see it discontinued.)Again, you're a wonderful writer and I hope you don't throw that gift away. LOVE YA!

~ABFG
MasterFirebender84 chapter 22 . 8/1/2011
Sadly, this great story has come to an end...for now. This chapter was very enjoyable, and I will certainly miss reading this story. Good luck with all your college plans, and I hope to see your writing again! :D
MasterFirebender84 chapter 21 . 7/26/2011
I'm really enjoying this story. :) It's very well thought out and detailed, and this is one of my favorite stories. :D Keep on writing this wonderful piece of work!
bubguppy chapter 21 . 7/18/2011
What a wonderful story! It just keeps getting better and better. And the plot thickens. It is extremely sad to hear that you will soon be discontinuing this great story. Anyways, thank you so much for the long awaited chapter! I know I along with your other fans are anticipating the sequel. And I know it would be just as good, if not better, than this story. Thank you!
ABFG chapter 21 . 7/15/2011
I can't believe I FINALLY see a chapter! I love it!

It's too bad that you can't go on with the story, but I would love to hear how you wanted to end the story and what the sequel would've been. Again, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! And don't stop believing in yourself. :)

Life is like this dark tunnel. You may not always see the light at the end of the tunnel, but if you keep moving, you will come to a better place.

~LUV ABFG

(Hope you recognize the quote from our beloved Iroh.)
dcp1992 chapter 21 . 7/15/2011
Aww, That's kinds sad you are not ganna really compleat it or do the next one when this one if finnished. But great chapter, loved Aang and Katara's date! Update soon!
ABFG chapter 20 . 7/11/2011
You are one of my ROLE MODELS on this site! I would love it so much if you update this story! I know that you must be busy or you don't really do fanfiction anymore, but for all your fans, can you please make another chapter? We would appreciate it so much!

~ABFG
bubguppy chapter 20 . 4/5/2011
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE! It's been YEARS and LOVE this story! And make sure you get lots of Kataang! :)
dcp1992 chapter 20 . 8/21/2010
Nice story! keep it up.
Wrecker817 chapter 20 . 7/14/2010
This was a very impressive story i love how descriptive it is. The only problem i have with it is that its not still going. Its been about two years since the last update.

PLEASE Update this it was so good
Pinkgurl14 chapter 20 . 2/7/2010
OH COME ON! PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE THIS STORY! :D
Tested Faythe chapter 20 . 7/18/2009
Ok... seriously! like update- NOW! I'm dying over here! This story is so freaking good, I can't even stop using exclamation points!

-Tested Faythe out
Tested Faythe FFN chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Seriously, you need to continue this. Its an incredible story that needs to be told. I cant express how beautiful it really is. But please, please continue. like get on it... now. You're too good an author to let it go to waste.

-Tested Faythe out.
hotpotatoes chapter 20 . 1/18/2009
Hey is there ever going to be a lemon