Reviews for Monkey Love: The Beginning
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
i have to admit that your story is amazing, great beginning!
let me see what's going to happen in the chapter 2!
Cray Queen of Angst chapter 15 . 6/7/2013
Your mother said the same thing I said when I first watched taht movie... Well I said... "No Mames... It means you broke a christmas light Pendejo..."

Pendejo the rudest thing you can thing or that disribes... moron... in spanish, nothings worse than being called pendejo... sept maybe... punñetas... but it's basically the same thing, they just changed it a bit so it woudln't sound so rude... I guess... Anyway... Youe story's pretty good!.

Though it lacks soemthing ... not sure what it is... I'll be sure to tell you when I figure it out...!
Maximillianna chapter 15 . 8/7/2012
I love your mother...
Maximillianna chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
I was already listening to Firestarter...you have good taste in music.
Maximillianna chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Me gusta!
A Ninny Mouse chapter 20 . 9/25/2011
Wait... You wrote a Frosty Summer? Holy chiz, I didn't even notice before now! That's pike one of my fave SC3 fics!
Clopins-Gypsy-Dancer chapter 2 . 6/17/2008
HUN I AM LOVING THIS STORY SO FAR!

Monty is such a cutie ;) Im very much in the Monkey Fist mood, and this is amazing to read so far!

Love the color you gave the girls eyes ;)
Georgina of Dragons chapter 41 . 6/16/2008
Brilliant. i loved the ending, and Nukpana's character. Well, i'm off to read the sequel.
FlameofIsis chapter 41 . 3/12/2008
I loved the ending! It was really sweet *sniffle* But I can't wait for the sequel! Nukpana pregnant? dun dun dun! lol, have fun on your trip and I can't wait to read more!
PengyChan chapter 41 . 3/12/2008
Aw, so it is the end..or not XD

About the sequel, I have just one suggestion: you say it would take place "several months" after the events in this story - and I'm not sure it would work. I mean, Kim, Ron and Nukpana would still be teens after all - a bit early for Kim and Ron to think abot marriage and such, and I doubt Nukpana would be psychologically ready for a pregnancy being so young. So I'd suggest to set it "severla years later" instead - I don't think it would affect the plot after all (or would it?), and it would make a lot more sense.

Other than that, don't worry about us readers - we can wait: take a break and just enjoy your trip to London: I'm sure you'll love it
Lil-Lyon chapter 41 . 3/11/2008
Aw C: This was fun reading! Thankyou! Have fun on your trip! I look forward to reading the sequal! Preggers, eh? LOL.
iiceangel3.o chapter 41 . 3/11/2008
aww! what a sweet happy ending! You did a spectacular job putting everyone into character! Now i'm so pyched about the sequel! o...OMFG! Nukpana? PREGNANT? O_O Must...Read...*sizzles and faints* yumyumyum XDD
Lil-Lyon chapter 40 . 3/10/2008
D'aw :]
FlameofIsis chapter 40 . 3/10/2008
Aw confessions! How cute! - I can't wait to read more!
PengyChan chapter 39 . 3/9/2008
Wow, you updated so fast that I had no time to review chapter 38 XD Oh, well, I'll review both now.

Making us believa Monty wanted her dead and then revel the truth in the next chapter was clever trick. Mean, but clever XD

Poor Monty, that must hurt. I wonder who it was that really wanted her dead - maybe some from the vilage who had recognized her? I like how you had her speaking to the Elder Lady one last time - she still needed some advice after all