Reviews for Dear Diary
5redroses chapter 26 . 9/8
I read this ages ago and enjoyed it and have just read it again and I still love it.
5redroses chapter 24 . 9/8
"Quil will be here in a minute. He's going to try to cram some more Biology into my brain. I'd like to cram a little different kind of Biology into his brain. ha!" Lol

The whole prom thing is very sweet.
5redroses chapter 21 . 9/8
"Uncle Sam that meddling jerk. I was right. He put limits on what Quil and I could do." I understand why he would do that but it's also not fair!

Omg, I didn't think he would propose to her this soon!
5redroses chapter 15 . 9/7
"There are fireworks on Bastille day, but unfortunately they are in France." Hahaha I really love Claire
RunsWithWolves77 chapter 15 . 6/8/2019
Interesting concept. Well done.
Kageyjay chapter 26 . 8/20/2018
Thank you so much for this experience with Claire. I like that it's written as journal entries. There's too much I like to say them all. I think the ending of the epilogue was great.
Kageyjay chapter 15 . 8/20/2018
Claire's special occasions! ;)
slytherinshadowhunter67 chapter 26 . 12/10/2017
I completely adored this story! Claire and Quil’s relationship isn’t explored very often, and I loved the sweetness and realness of your portrayal of it. It was such a blast to grow up along with Claire and see everything happen with her :)
Puppy 17 chapter 26 . 10/9/2017
This was wonderful!
Puppy 17 chapter 13 . 10/9/2017
Awwwww Quil telling her how he loves her was adorable.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/8/2017
She's so oblivious to the secret world around her. Compared to eery
Devora13 chapter 26 . 2/17/2017
I decided to read your fics because I giggled when I saw your fiction username.

I enjoyed a lot the journey. I laughed, remembered a bit of my own life in high-school... Loved it now I'm off to read the spin offs.
Riam chapter 26 . 10/3/2016
Again , a lovely story. Thank you.
topaz addiction chapter 26 . 7/11/2016
About 6 years ago I read this story and loved it so much a s favourited it immediately! And for some reason, I don't think I ever reviewed it. SO! On the slim chance that you will read this, here goes. That was so great! What a wonderful depiction of how imprinting would work. And how complicated it would get during those teen years. Especially since Quil imprints on Claire when she's so young and he's already 16 or 17. I think you did a great job of changing Quil's importance in Claire's life and how she starts to react to him differently and how puberty effects her. Even just how he truly is there to be whatever it is she needs when she needs it. He changes with her and at her pace until he has to start setting the pace to keep himself sane. Very well written and I really enjoyed the format! I'm so glad I came back and reread this perfect story. Hopefully you see this! Great job!
Guest chapter 26 . 5/29/2016
Pooor jacob i know you hate him :(((((((((
1,485 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »