Reviews for Dear Diary
Puppy 17 chapter 26 . 10/9
This was wonderful!
Puppy 17 chapter 13 . 10/9
Awwwww Quil telling her how he loves her was adorable.
She's so oblivious to the secret world around her. Compared to eery
Devora13 chapter 26 . 2/17
I decided to read your fics because I giggled when I saw your fiction username.

I enjoyed a lot the journey. I laughed, remembered a bit of my own life in high-school... Loved it now I'm off to read the spin offs.
Riam chapter 26 . 10/3/2016
Again , a lovely story. Thank you.
topaz addiction chapter 26 . 7/11/2016
About 6 years ago I read this story and loved it so much a s favourited it immediately! And for some reason, I don't think I ever reviewed it. SO! On the slim chance that you will read this, here goes. That was so great! What a wonderful depiction of how imprinting would work. And how complicated it would get during those teen years. Especially since Quil imprints on Claire when she's so young and he's already 16 or 17. I think you did a great job of changing Quil's importance in Claire's life and how she starts to react to him differently and how puberty effects her. Even just how he truly is there to be whatever it is she needs when she needs it. He changes with her and at her pace until he has to start setting the pace to keep himself sane. Very well written and I really enjoyed the format! I'm so glad I came back and reread this perfect story. Hopefully you see this! Great job!
Guest chapter 26 . 5/29/2016
Pooor jacob i know you hate him :(((((((((
Limitsky chapter 15 . 11/24/2015
The story is really cute. But unfortunately, for me, I am not the most patient person out there. And the story is going really slow.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/22/2015
Such a great story! Loved how it was all in entry form. *\(o)/*
Guest chapter 26 . 7/23/2015
Awesome story.
baby.emmett chapter 26 . 7/14/2015
I am not a writer but I love to read. I love this story so much. It Is one side of the entire Twilight world that is rarely tapped into. I have read a lot of other Quil & Claire stories but nothing as real as this. Your story touched the heart. I may be a recluse and reading is my only way to live vicariously. How i wish life could be as full of love. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
kirafter chapter 26 . 1/6/2015
Just found this gem of a story... incredibly beautiful and hilarious. Thank you for sharing.
tagay2 chapter 26 . 8/31/2014
Love it! Such a good simple read. I like what happens with Jacob even though it's not in line with . And it was good to read that Claire got her happy ending! Nice style of writing, I'm glad I passed by this story :-)
Zachary Laddison chapter 26 . 6/19/2014