Reviews for Dear Diary
Awesome story.
baby.emmett chapter 26 . 7/14
I am not a writer but I love to read. I love this story so much. It Is one side of the entire Twilight world that is rarely tapped into. I have read a lot of other Quil & Claire stories but nothing as real as this. Your story touched the heart. I may be a recluse and reading is my only way to live vicariously. How i wish life could be as full of love. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
kirafter chapter 26 . 1/6
Just found this gem of a story... incredibly beautiful and hilarious. Thank you for sharing.
tagay2 chapter 26 . 8/31/2014
Love it! Such a good simple read. I like what happens with Jacob even though it's not in line with . And it was good to read that Claire got her happy ending! Nice style of writing, I'm glad I passed by this story :-)
Zachary Laddison chapter 26 . 6/19/2014
...Quil got a boner...
XD
Guest chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
Chapter 9 Dec. 27, 2016
"He said that it's the closest thing to a puppy that he can give me."
...no it's not...
(I am a horrible person.)
Yum-Yum-Yum-Bubblegum chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
This is so creative! I'm loving it so far :)
Mistress-Volturi-09 chapter 26 . 7/11/2013
Oh I really liked how you had Jacob imprint on Clair and Quil's daughter instead of going with the cannon and it being the lochness monster lol
RubyDee chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Beautifully written!
sassystewart chapter 26 . 5/21/2013
I love this story! I also really like this ending for Jacob.
It was a pleasure reading it!
Auburn Envy chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I first read this story a few years ago, I'm not sure if I ever did write a review for it. It was such a wonderful story that this is my third time tracking it down to read again, and luckily, I have remembered to favorite it this time.
If you ever write a sequel to this, besides the lemon piece, I would love to read it. Even if you don't you have done a wonderful job. Thumbs up to the max.
flashahh chapter 26 . 11/15/2012
A lovely story. The way you portray Claire getting older with the increasingly verbose diary entrys is wonderful and reminds me of exactly the type of thing I would have written at the different ages. Then your fantastic portrayal of the sexual tension towards the end just hits the mark. Good job!
milkecake chapter 18 . 11/6/2012
i love this so much , you are gr8 at diary entries.
1,468 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »