Reviews for Dear Diary
awesomenessisme chapter 26 . 5/24/2009
I love Quil xD

Claire's awesome :D
sOulOv3 chapter 26 . 5/23/2009
That was awesome. I loved it. It was very interesting, the way you wrote the story (diary form). Reading this made me LOVE Quil even more.
rieta chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I've read this before and loved it like anything (and then forgot to bookmark it...), and now I've found it again! Love it, I reckon it captures Claire & Quil's emotions and reactions perfectly!
Jade Lyssy Swan chapter 26 . 5/18/2009
I just read the whole story, and it was really really beautiful! Before we never got to know Claire, but to be honest, now everyone else seems boring! :) She's lovely, and I want to start a diary now! I think I will :D

xox This was beautiful, thank you for writing it!
WriterMerrin chapter 26 . 5/17/2009
Beautiful epilogue. And how perceptive of you to peg Jacob as someone who was going to imprint on someone at birth. Beautiful, very beautiful.
WriterMerrin chapter 21 . 5/17/2009
Oops, so it's been a few chapters since I left a review, but the proposal was oh-so-very review-worthy. *squee*
WriterMerrin chapter 13 . 5/17/2009
The Quil chapter was great. Well, looking at the number of reviews for this story, I guess you already have heard that, but maybe you won't mind hearing it again. That last entry was quite the exciting sigh of relief. You gave just enough info, and the tone was just right.
WriterMerrin chapter 11 . 5/17/2009
Aww, poor Claire. You are doing a really great job showing the tightrope that Quil is trying to walk. I like Emily and that Claire gets to babysit Emily's kids. Ordinarily, I just roll my eyes at teen angst, but this comes across as so real and not just cheap angst.
WriterMerrin chapter 6 . 5/17/2009
LOL! It's hilarious that she's starting to find Quil a little odd. She's becoming more perceptive.
WriterMerrin chapter 4 . 5/17/2009
This is so cute; it totally reminds me of my own sporadic attempts at a diary when I was ten.
DeepCrimson76 chapter 26 . 5/17/2009
Aw. This was so cute!
Becca159 chapter 26 . 4/25/2009
this is an awesome story!
rae rae0206 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
awesome! i completely loved it! i don't usually go into the more obscure relationships in twilight but your story just sucked me in... i do have a question though...i couldn't tell if someone else asked this or not because there is just so many reviews to got through...but aren't Jacob and Quil related? aren't they like cousins or something from Jacob's mom's side? Because if they are it would be kinda weird him imprinting on their child? i am definitely not trying to criticize your story because i LOVE it...i was just wondering!
jasperslover chapter 26 . 4/4/2009
great story. loved it even more as it progressed and even though i'm kind of upset that the wedding night wasn't included it was such a sugary sweet ending that i didn't care :)
jasperslover chapter 23 . 4/4/2009
their so cute together :) girly squeal... again lol
1,472 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »