Reviews for Dear Diary
WriterMerrin chapter 13 . 5/17/2009
The Quil chapter was great. Well, looking at the number of reviews for this story, I guess you already have heard that, but maybe you won't mind hearing it again. That last entry was quite the exciting sigh of relief. You gave just enough info, and the tone was just right.
WriterMerrin chapter 11 . 5/17/2009
Aww, poor Claire. You are doing a really great job showing the tightrope that Quil is trying to walk. I like Emily and that Claire gets to babysit Emily's kids. Ordinarily, I just roll my eyes at teen angst, but this comes across as so real and not just cheap angst.
WriterMerrin chapter 6 . 5/17/2009
LOL! It's hilarious that she's starting to find Quil a little odd. She's becoming more perceptive.
WriterMerrin chapter 4 . 5/17/2009
This is so cute; it totally reminds me of my own sporadic attempts at a diary when I was ten.
DeepCrimson76 chapter 26 . 5/17/2009
Aw. This was so cute!
Becca962 chapter 26 . 4/25/2009
this is an awesome story!
rae rae0206 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
awesome! i completely loved it! i don't usually go into the more obscure relationships in twilight but your story just sucked me in... i do have a question though...i couldn't tell if someone else asked this or not because there is just so many reviews to got through...but aren't Jacob and Quil related? aren't they like cousins or something from Jacob's mom's side? Because if they are it would be kinda weird him imprinting on their child? i am definitely not trying to criticize your story because i LOVE it...i was just wondering!
jasperslover chapter 26 . 4/4/2009
great story. loved it even more as it progressed and even though i'm kind of upset that the wedding night wasn't included it was such a sugary sweet ending that i didn't care :)
jasperslover chapter 23 . 4/4/2009
their so cute together :) girly squeal... again lol
jasperslover chapter 21 . 4/4/2009
sso cute:) it made me all giggly and i kind of made a girly scream. lol
jasperslover chapter 17 . 4/4/2009
yeah :)
jasperslover chapter 16 . 4/4/2009
this is really good. i just hope that you start to go into detail of her life when she grows older and her relationship with Quil progresses
jasperslover chapter 13 . 4/4/2009
so cute :) i love imprinting stories especially quil and claire ones. funny how i'm writing a kim and jared one lol
The Tolkien-Geek chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
I like it a lot, but can you put some Leah in there?
MyImmortalMajor chapter 26 . 3/29/2009
!

Your storys are awesome!

Seriously!

You almost killed me when you stopped me at chapter 25. I like the epilogue but...

Luv ya!