Reviews for Dear Diary
Stephen Alexis chapter 26 . 3/16/2009
Speechless.

Really speechless.

I mean. wow.

I just couldn't stop myself from reading your story even though I'm just a 12 year old girl. haha. )

It took me about 2 or 3 days to finish it because of exams. ;P

But, all i can say is that: WOW!

It really made me fall in love with Quil. Haha.

I gotta stop vampire-hunting for now.

I'm gonna hunt for werewolves now ;D

Your story is really A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

I don't even think that amazing is the right adjective for it!
polyphany chapter 26 . 3/15/2009
Wonderful! Such a sweet story!
frissonner chapter 26 . 3/10/2009
Ah i loved this story :)

It was really great, good job.
lilacmist chapter 26 . 3/6/2009
This is the best story I have ever read. Thank you!
coxie chapter 26 . 3/5/2009
what a beautiful story! thank you for that!
coxie chapter 17 . 3/5/2009
that chapter just made me smile...alot
coxie chapter 16 . 3/5/2009
usually i don't like to read the side character stories, but this one was recommended by the lovely ladies of the temptation twilight podcast, so i decided to check it out. this story is really good! claire and quil's relationship is just so sweet! great job on this!
fred weasley is the best chapter 26 . 2/19/2009
aw that was so sweet i want a quil
OoverO chapter 26 . 2/18/2009
Wow, this is geniusness. I love it! Quil is my favorite werewolf and I love that couple but this happens to be the first fic I read about the 2. And let me tell you, not a letdown. (: I love Quil with his notecards. Aha! To cute! It makes me jealous. Lol. I'm definately reading more of this couple in the future. (: And I remaber one line where she put "Math is not my friend." I was laughing so hard, I say that everyday in 2nd hour. Haha! And you're really good at showing the emotion threw writing, I wish I couls write like this! Its AWSOME! Uhm, I'm rambleing... I should go. Bye! And again, this is fantastic!
Anna562 chapter 18 . 2/15/2009
Thanks for a marvelous chapter! It made me smile - especially the cold toilet seat. This is a very sweet story, with likable, believable characters.

I think Congrats are in order for reaching 1300 reviews.
Anna562 chapter 16 . 2/15/2009
Thanks for writing this. I am still enjoying reading about Claire and Quil, and watching their relationship grow.
Anna562 chapter 13 . 2/15/2009
Aww. Marvelous job on Quil's "reveal"!
Anna562 chapter 12 . 2/15/2009
Thanks for writing Quil's POV. It was good to read what he's been thinking.
Anna562 chapter 11 . 2/15/2009
Busy chapter! It was well written, as always. I wonder how long it'll be before Quil decides to explain everything. Surely he doesn't want to keep her in tears. How awkward for him!
Anna562 chapter 9 . 2/15/2009
The part about Claire asking for a puppy, and the wolf charm, was very funny - very ironic!

And Ovaltine? Do they still make that? I think you're showing our age...

Great chapter. It's been interesting watching Claire mature.
1,474 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »