Reviews for Dear Diary
coxie chapter 16 . 3/5/2009
usually i don't like to read the side character stories, but this one was recommended by the lovely ladies of the temptation twilight podcast, so i decided to check it out. this story is really good! claire and quil's relationship is just so sweet! great job on this!
fred weasley is the best chapter 26 . 2/19/2009
aw that was so sweet i want a quil
OoverO chapter 26 . 2/18/2009
Wow, this is geniusness. I love it! Quil is my favorite werewolf and I love that couple but this happens to be the first fic I read about the 2. And let me tell you, not a letdown. (: I love Quil with his notecards. Aha! To cute! It makes me jealous. Lol. I'm definately reading more of this couple in the future. (: And I remaber one line where she put "Math is not my friend." I was laughing so hard, I say that everyday in 2nd hour. Haha! And you're really good at showing the emotion threw writing, I wish I couls write like this! Its AWSOME! Uhm, I'm rambleing... I should go. Bye! And again, this is fantastic!
Anna562 chapter 18 . 2/15/2009
Thanks for a marvelous chapter! It made me smile - especially the cold toilet seat. This is a very sweet story, with likable, believable characters.

I think Congrats are in order for reaching 1300 reviews.
Anna562 chapter 16 . 2/15/2009
Thanks for writing this. I am still enjoying reading about Claire and Quil, and watching their relationship grow.
Anna562 chapter 13 . 2/15/2009
Aww. Marvelous job on Quil's "reveal"!
Anna562 chapter 12 . 2/15/2009
Thanks for writing Quil's POV. It was good to read what he's been thinking.
Anna562 chapter 11 . 2/15/2009
Busy chapter! It was well written, as always. I wonder how long it'll be before Quil decides to explain everything. Surely he doesn't want to keep her in tears. How awkward for him!
Anna562 chapter 9 . 2/15/2009
The part about Claire asking for a puppy, and the wolf charm, was very funny - very ironic!

And Ovaltine? Do they still make that? I think you're showing our age...

Great chapter. It's been interesting watching Claire mature.
Anna562 chapter 8 . 2/15/2009
Letting Little Billy play in the sink struck a chord. It seems that for whatever reason, the bigger the mess, the happier the kid. :)
Anna562 chapter 5 . 2/15/2009
I loved the green shoelaces and the "older than you". Nice job!
Anna562 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
It's a very interesting premise. Can't wait to read more - I love good wolf stories.
clumsy23 chapter 26 . 2/12/2009
Aw, this was such a sweet story! :)
stilljustceci chapter 26 . 2/11/2009
This story is so real and so beautiful. I love it madly. Write many more. :)
I-Wish-For-Wings chapter 26 . 2/9/2009
what an AWESOME story!

I think it's brillaint!

i'm sad it's over...

But there isnt really room for a sequel, is there?

anyway

I love it

Its going onto my favourites now

xx