Reviews for Dear Diary
KateXCullen chapter 26 . 1/16/2009
This story is just as good the third time around. P

Just can't get enough...

XOXO -K.C.
vieiraa3 chapter 14 . 1/15/2009
I hate you and I love your writing!

I have school tomorrow and it's 11:35 pm where I am.

All I want to do is continue reading this darn thing because I really like it and I think you've written it really well; but darn it all I have school!

Curse you! Gr.

;)
EvaFlack001 chapter 26 . 1/13/2009
You are a genius!
KennyC chapter 26 . 1/7/2009
Oh my god, that is such a perfect ending! I love it! I would favorite it but, my sister reads fanfic and she would see this on my list, read and then show it to mom and dad...bad! haha, so pretend favorting it! Very good!
effulgent.fred chapter 26 . 1/6/2009
That was awesome! I love how you can hear Claire's voice as you read it. I can see her in my head so clearly it is amazing! Never stop writing...I think I'd die if you did, or maybe the world would end...just kidding, but seriously, you have a real talent! Keep it up!
twifan chapter 26 . 12/31/2008
aww

that was sweet

too bad jacob imprinted on renesmee

P
XxlirxX chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I read this whole thing none stop. It was 2 in th morning and I simply had to keep reading. I read the whole thing and it was so beautifully written!

I read the whole thing, then read the first chapter again. It made me want to cry.

I'm Speechless.
BiersackObsession chapter 13 . 12/22/2008
this story is awesome good job
geophf chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I cannot believe, reading this first entry, the depth of this story. It is a testament to your skill that you can write in the unassuming voice of a pre-teen and then very slowly develop that voice into the beautiful and sweet woman that Claire becomes.

And what restraint! If I wrote this first entry, it would have been 940 words, at least. Each word here effortlessly flows, but their very brevity belie the powerful punch that each word carries and echoes throughout the whole story.

Here's a challenge. Read the entire story, then reread this chapter. Yup, there's a lump in my throat. I just want to grab her in a tight hug and tell her that in more than seven years it's going to be better than she could imagine.

More than seven years? How did she make it? How will I make it through these chapters again?

Ugh! Beautiful. Brilliant.

geophf
blissedoutvixen chapter 14 . 11/29/2008
Aw this story makes me all melty with how cute it is. I completely love it so far!
P.E.E.V.S.Y chapter 26 . 11/25/2008
Aw... this was so adorable! I especially loved how Jacob imprinted on Quil and Claire's kid. Great job! And I really loved Sharon and how Claire aged as the story went on. :)
SnapesYoungLove chapter 25 . 11/17/2008
THIS IS EXCELLENT! September 4th was the absolute best of the chapter! I will have to remember that for my daughters bridal showers lol
Wingtear chapter 26 . 11/16/2008
*sobbing hopelessly* That was wonderful! Sorry for spaming you reviews page, but I just had to tell you my thoughts once in a while. It's too late to start the lemon chapter, I have to work tomorrow... Dang! (
Wingtear chapter 24 . 11/16/2008
That was cruel! to leave them like that, to leave us like that! I will so have to read the lemon-thing... (and I DON'T like lemon-things...)
Wingtear chapter 21 . 11/16/2008
That's -so- romantic, how sweet! I'm crying my eyes out here...
1,460 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »