Reviews for Dear Diary
killerlashes chapter 26 . 1/26/2009
oh, le sigh. This was the cutest, hottest, darlingest take on two near-ciphers that I've ever read. I am truly sad it's over!
7394 chapter 26 . 1/25/2009
OMG! such a good story!

i didnt really want to read the quil POV because it would make me so confused. and i kind of liked it with all one persons POV.

thanks for puting the lemon as a seperate story. lemons somtimes scare me.

awesome story!
xJuliaCullenx chapter 26 . 1/24/2009
BEST STORY EVER!

~Julia Rose
SpideyOwl chapter 15 . 1/23/2009
This is a really good story... i like it
Jamiejo7984 chapter 26 . 1/21/2009
I am speechless. This was such a beautiful story! *sigh* Many laughs and sympathizing with Claire and Quil. hehe :)
Wittyheroine chapter 26 . 1/18/2009
I really loved this. It was adorable.
Katmm chapter 26 . 1/16/2009
This story is just as good the third time around. P

Just can't get enough...

XOXO -K.C.
vieiraa3 chapter 14 . 1/15/2009
I hate you and I love your writing!

I have school tomorrow and it's 11:35 pm where I am.

All I want to do is continue reading this darn thing because I really like it and I think you've written it really well; but darn it all I have school!

Curse you! Gr.

;)
EvaFlack001 chapter 26 . 1/13/2009
You are a genius!
KennyC chapter 26 . 1/7/2009
Oh my god, that is such a perfect ending! I love it! I would favorite it but, my sister reads fanfic and she would see this on my list, read and then show it to mom and dad...bad! haha, so pretend favorting it! Very good!
effulgent.fred chapter 26 . 1/6/2009
That was awesome! I love how you can hear Claire's voice as you read it. I can see her in my head so clearly it is amazing! Never stop writing...I think I'd die if you did, or maybe the world would end...just kidding, but seriously, you have a real talent! Keep it up!
twifan chapter 26 . 12/31/2008
aww

that was sweet

too bad jacob imprinted on renesmee

P
XxlirxX chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I read this whole thing none stop. It was 2 in th morning and I simply had to keep reading. I read the whole thing and it was so beautifully written!

I read the whole thing, then read the first chapter again. It made me want to cry.

I'm Speechless.
BiersackObsession chapter 13 . 12/22/2008
this story is awesome good job
geophf chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I cannot believe, reading this first entry, the depth of this story. It is a testament to your skill that you can write in the unassuming voice of a pre-teen and then very slowly develop that voice into the beautiful and sweet woman that Claire becomes.

And what restraint! If I wrote this first entry, it would have been 940 words, at least. Each word here effortlessly flows, but their very brevity belie the powerful punch that each word carries and echoes throughout the whole story.

Here's a challenge. Read the entire story, then reread this chapter. Yup, there's a lump in my throat. I just want to grab her in a tight hug and tell her that in more than seven years it's going to be better than she could imagine.

More than seven years? How did she make it? How will I make it through these chapters again?

Ugh! Beautiful. Brilliant.